Dick's

Karpteach

Stopped at Dick's. Stands are on sale 25% off current price. $45 for the basic (60 - 15) ladder stands...that's the cheapest I've seen them this season. I picked up two with $10 score card coupon and $10 off $50. So, $35 + tax each for me.

Victor and Henrietta were out of the ladder sticks. Victor had one basic hangon left but Henrietta had a ton left. $35-25% for them. Not a bad price but not worth it if you can't pair it with sticks unless you bring one set in and out for multiple hangons.

Victor had some Apline drop away rests for $10...only three or so left, but a good deal for anyone who is prices-concious or need one for a kid. I'd have picked one up if I needed one. Also saw a strutter tom decoy (the store brand) for $25 inside the lodge in the top corner to the right as you walk in...hell of a deal for a strutter decoy. Victor had way better sales of items than Henrietta.

the one near me in buffalo at the galleria mall didnt have any rests or stands on sale earlier this week when i was there but im gonna have to go back tomorrow thats a steal for some ladder stands. i did pick up a bunch of 8x10 and 9x9 tarps from dicks this week onsale for $2.48 each and a fire pit for $25 an easy fold out camping cott for $25 they had a bunch of mummy sleeping bags rated for 20 degrees for $15 and so much more camping kayaking stuff on clearance. they also had some really nice scent loc jackets for $50 and the matching pants for the same price and really nice insulated bibs for $35. i called the wife told her i bought a new fire pit she loved it. then when i took out the garbage and her and the kids werent looking all my extra goodies that i bought went up the back stairs and into the attic lol. thanks for the heads up phade looks like another trip back to dicks tomorrow.

I bet they just went on sale today since their prices change on Sundays. Henrietta had the basics listed at $79...but they were actually 59...so don't think otherwise if you see that. The employees were just slow in updating the prices. With the 25% off, it was a good deal.

Ill be stopping in this weekend, but I hate those basic ladder stands, so I wont bother with them. $35 for the ladder sticks is good, but not great, I bought a couple of sets for that during the season. Im looking to get 2 of the 2 person stands with the big foot platforms and maybe another couple of hang ons for next year.

Did you notice if the light weight snow camo jacket and pants shells were on sale?