UPD plants drugs on man??

RifleSharpShot

There is a big story going around that a police is seen on tape planting a felony amount of drugs in another mans car.There has been a widespread video on youtube and has over 100,000 views in it's 2 day out.Theres also been a news clip and a story in the news paper.

Anybody else see this,whats your opinion??

~RSS~

From what I have seen, it looks like the officer took bags of drugs out of the guys pocket, then put them down to search the inside of the car. Things are not always what they seem when you get a short video, and not the whole thing.

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Video-of-Utica-Police-traffic-stop-goes-viral-alleging-drug-planting-UPD-says-watch-the-full-video-136604293.html

http://philly.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/new-york-supercops-caught-planting-drugs-on-suspect-by-their-own-dash-camera/

There is a big story going around that a police is seen on tape planting a felony amount of drugs in another mans car.There has been a widespread video on youtube and has over 100,000 views in it's 2 day out.There's also been a news clip and a story in the news paper.

Anybody else see this,whats your opinion??

~RSS~

You have a lot of nerve jumping to that conclusion!!!!

You have a lot of nerve jumping to that conclusion!!!!

Lol that makes,no since you need to read that SLOWWWWLYY...You will clearly see that im simply stating what i heard happend,And asking if anyone else had heard of it and if so what's there OPINION on it.At no point and time did i say that i thought he did it or i seen it myself.So learn to read before you go jumping to conclusions yourself!!

~RSS~

And once again {Gee what a surprise} you make NOO sense.Did you NOT see in my post "Theres been a WIDESPREAD video on youtube over 100,000 veiws in 2 days"..On the news..And in the papper..Now if that isnt public enough idk what is??LOL good try at starting crap but im not going back and forth with you your allways starting some nonsense!!!GROW UP

I might be missing something here, but how did RSS spread false rumors? The way I read it he was asking if anyone else had seen the video or heard of this incident. Again, I might have missed something.

Thank you and yes all i was doing was asking if anyone heard anything about it,,There was a big story around here.He just likes to go back and forth with people on this website all day long..But yea if you read the post you see that is was nothing more than a question.

~RSS~

If he checked the story, he would see it was false, making it a rumor. Instead of looking into it, he gave a rumor legs by posting about it here, therefore spreading a rumor and misinformation.

That sounds like 90% of the posts about mysterious monster bucks in the deer hunting section of the forum,lol.

• Like 1

I might be missing something here, but how did RSS spread false rumors? The way I read it he was asking if anyone else had seen the video or heard of this incident. Again, I might have missed something.

Hahaha..WNY.he allways thinks he know it all lmao good to know someone else can see thrrew his childish ways!!

~RSS~

What rumor? It was a fact that there was this video tape out there and what APPEARED to be on it. he was asking if any one else saw it, Turns out (Like most of these bash the cops compaints) that what happened on the tape was not what some people alleged.

I know I'm not gonna win this one so Happy New Year any way.

More like facts you moron look at the first post and you will know,your a troll for this website get a life all you do is sit on this website all day and day stalking peoples post lmao weirdo!!!

Ahhhh, there you go showing your intelligence level again. You never can disagree without name calling, incoherent babble and lies. I'm no troll on any site, but I sure as heck will call you out on things anytime I feel the need to. You brought it on yourself.

What rumor? It was a fact that there was this video tape out there and what APPEARED to be on it. he was asking if any one else saw it, Turns out (Like most of these bash the cops compaints) that what happened on the tape was not what some people alleged.

I know I'm not gonna win this one so Happy New Year any way.

Yea i was only asking a question but WNY allways finds a way to pick something apart.But thats what his calling in life is so i just leave it at that!

~RSS~