Posted Property

ATbuckhunter

7 minutes ago, land 1 said:

oh.... no charges lol,,,,,so u had to call three people not to file charges, got it....and why would  "we" speak with the judge if no charges....because i dont get that if there was some gray area,, the Co.Da office would be consulted to see what charges may or may not apply, not the judge,,, 

Didn’t you say you knew the judge ?

Call and ask him about this and tell him he is wrong as well as DEC and the State Police .

If you really know him I’m sure you know that won’t be taken too well :)

ok i can see state calling the DEC for this issue  but no one goes in front of a judge that night anymore for minor crimes in NY read the updated NY CPL thats criminal procedure law and im not ATb ugh read whos posting ,,, either you got poor info or may be confused what u heard im guessing the later

Edited by land 1

Just now, land 1 said:

ok i can see state calling the DEC for this issue  but no one goes in front of a judge that night anymore for minor crimes in NY read the updated NY CPL thats criminal procedure law and im not ATb ugh read whos posting ,,, either you got poor info or may be confused what u heard

Darn wrong again !!!

I was standing right there when he was called ...

4 minutes ago, land 1 said:

ok i can see state calling the DEC for this issue  but no one goes in front of a judge that night anymore for minor crimes in NY read the updated NY CPL thats criminal procedure law and im not ATb ugh read whos posting ,,, either you got poor info or may be confused what u heard

Again , you said you know the judge ., ask him and post back here .

It was point blank clear ...I should have had them clear this info with you first .

Ill wait for your apology after you speak to the judge .

Edited by luberhill

Pleeeeease do a little research show me where anyone can be brought before the judge that night on minor crime in  NY unless a warrant of arrest is issued update this year  , pleeeease show me "Destruction of Property Section of law,,, show the sub section of CriminaTrespass,,, prove me wrong and is all im asking

Just now, land 1 said:

Pleeeeease do a little research show me where anyone can be brought before the judge that night on minor crime in  NY unless a warrant of arrest is issued update this year  , pleeeease show me "Destruction of Property Section of law,,, show the sub section of CriminaTrespass,,, prove me wrong and is all im asking

Man you really can’t read ??

I telling you what happened , who I spoke to and what I was told .

I didn’t sit and ask them to show me case law .

Next time I’ll just mention all your knowledge that trumps theirs .

Please talk to the judge that you said you know .

Maybe he can give you the sections you want so bad .

I had no idea what if any laws were broken.

I learned that after the police and DEC showed up !

They told me what the charges would be .

Sounds like a small town judge who wants to make a point about trespassing and littering on private (thank you for that Your Honor). It seems like he is being presented as a “tough guy/ no nonsense” judge (all compliments for those who don’t break the law). He may charge and find ( I have no idea if these are the correct terms)in favor of the land owner because that’s HIS DECISION or interpretation of the law. Does that mean it’s right…I would say maybe!?!? Now would this case continue with an appeal or would this POS trespasser just settle up and call it a day??

Another judge/lawyer/LOE/DEC may have differing OPINIONS (that’s a legal term I think) as to how the handle this infraction and offer a different opinion to different people (seems to be our current cause of our little squabble!).

My sisters boyfriends neighbors cousin from Canada has a friend who knew this guy who drank at a bar with a bartender in law school….he said, Shoot more does, drink more High Life, Do what YOU know is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Sounds like a small town judge who wants to make a point about trespassing and littering on private (thank you for that Your Honor). It seems like he is being presented as a “tough guy/ no nonsense” judge (all compliments for those who don’t break the law). He may charge and find ( I have no idea if these are the correct terms)in favor of the land owner because that’s HIS DECISION or interpretation of the law. Does that mean it’s right…I would say maybe!?!? Now would this case continue with an appeal or would this POS trespasser just settle up and call it a day??

Another judge/lawyer/LOE/DEC may have differing OPINIONS (that’s a legal term I think) as to how the handle this infraction and offer a different opinion to different people (seems to be our current cause of our little squabble!).

My sisters boyfriends neighbors cousin from Canada has a friend who knew this guy who drank at a bar with a bartender in law school….he said, Shoot more does, drink more High Life, Do what YOU know is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally someone who understands :)

16 hours ago, luberhill said:

Lol ... note I didn’t insult anyone , that was you my boy !

I didn’t see your brother post here , only you speaking for him .

I won’t bore you with my education , I’m sure it would fall on deaf ears !

Again the insult was against me by you ! 

Now please just stop and grow up instead of calling people you don’t know “ dumb”.

Calling my brother a "keyboard Attorney" is an insult

1 hour ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Calling my brother a "keyboard Attorney" is an insult

Really ? Instead of bragging about how much education you have , why not try and comprehend what I really said .

I called YOU a “ keyboard attorney”.

Now please , go away and grow up !

Spend a little less time bragging about how smart you and this lawyer brother of yours , who attended the best college ( :) ) are and prove it by not posting stupid stuff !

Calling people you don’t know “ dumb”and behaving like a child doesn’t support your bragging about your education !