HUDSON VALLEY QDMA CHAPTER?

Hello. I live in Dutchess County N.Y. I know there is ( or was) a QDMA Hudson Valley Chapter, but lately is seems like its gone and there has;nt been any activity for a long while now. I was just wondering if that chapter folded? I know there is an UPPER Hudsom QDMA chapter, but that would be for north of where i am.  Any information on this would be helpful. Thank you.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:49 PM, Dinsdale said:

Guy who originally ran it moved down south. Charlie something?

Dick Henry, the former region 3 biologist involved with the chapter, was trying to make a go of it, but that's last I knew.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:59 PM, crappyice said:

Got me curious

Complete list but nothing close to “us”

https://www.qdma.com/new-york/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, buck shot said:

I just googled the group. Nothing came up and their Facebook page was last updated around 2011. So im guessing that chapter is gone .  Unless anyone has other information on it, let me know:unsure:

Shall we start up the SENY Chapter?

• Like 1

I would join. But don’t want to be the leader per se

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Shared effort. You be involved as much as you feel you can be and that's enough. Many programs are turning into state wide efforts. Also you've got both Culver and I to lean on for direction and information. If you get the group of you together itll be fun and light "work". Strong presence now here in NY from support. Much of QDMA and NDA staff based here in the northeast now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I second the motion!!!
I sent Biz’s info to Dick Henry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Join him. Youd be surprised at how much you're plugged into the hunting community being involved. Doesnt have to be much effort.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

DB hit it on the head. Some of us really dive in but most just do what they love and what they can. It takes all levels to make it work and it's fun.  Some of our volunteers just like to be involved in the education events, some just like the banquets others just like to instruct or mentor in the Field to Fork. We had a couple that just liked getting donations ( I sure miss them...lol)

• Like 1