We’ll Cuomo doing what he does best..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sasse-beyond-disgusting-that-cuomo-thinks-its-bad-news-vaccine-may-come-out-under-trump/ar-BB1aQj7o?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=SL5GDHP 

The article states “The good news is the Pfizer tests look good and we’ll have a vaccine shortly. The bad news is that it’s about two months before Joe Biden takes over and that means this administration is going to be implementing a vaccine plan,” Cuomo told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on Good Morning America. “The Trump Administration is rolling out the vaccination plan and I believe it’s flawed. I believe it learns nothing from the past.”  

So Governor Andrew Cuomo acknowledges that “The good news is the Pfizer tests look good and we’ll have a vaccine shortly.”, but Cuomo cannot resist using a deadly tragedy into his political whining.  

Cuomo is apparently disappointed that “The bad news is that it’s about two months before Joe Biden takes over and that means this administration is going to be implementing a vaccine plan,” even if it means saving human lives, Cuomo cannot resist using a deadly tragedy into his political whining to not give credit to President Donald Trump and not to his fellow Democrat president elect Biden.  Apparently Cuomo is more concerned about political rating as opposed to the rising illness and death numbers.  

Cuomo is apparently upset that “this administration (President Donald Trump) is going to be implementing a vaccine plan,” even though it may save human lives?  

Cuomo who praises himself as a great leader with his recent book during the pandemic that “The Trump Administration is rolling out the vaccination plan and I believe it’s flawed. I believe it learns nothing from the past.”  What is flawed about getting a vaccine distributed to stop the illness and deaths?  Maybe it’s Cuomo who has learned “nothing from the past.”  

Cuomo’s record on how much he cares about human life is a failure.  Cuomo supports baby murder by abortion, he is sympatric for violent sociopaths by letting them out of prison to kill again, not supporting legal protection for self-defense and prohibiting legal gun ownership for self-protection.  

We can only wonder if Cuomo will be the first one in line crying he needs the vaccine first.  This is because he apparently thinks he is better and more important than anyone else like the dead babies and the victims of violent sociopaths. 

54 minutes ago, ADK Native said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sasse-beyond-disgusting-that-cuomo-thinks-its-bad-news-vaccine-may-come-out-under-trump/ar-BB1aQj7o?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=SL5GDHP 

The article states “The good news is the Pfizer tests look good and we’ll have a vaccine shortly. The bad news is that it’s about two months before Joe Biden takes over and that means this administration is going to be implementing a vaccine plan,” Cuomo told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on Good Morning America. “The Trump Administration is rolling out the vaccination plan and I believe it’s flawed. I believe it learns nothing from the past.”  

So Governor Andrew Cuomo acknowledges that “The good news is the Pfizer tests look good and we’ll have a vaccine shortly.”, but Cuomo cannot resist using a deadly tragedy into his political whining.  

Cuomo is apparently disappointed that “The bad news is that it’s about two months before Joe Biden takes over and that means this administration is going to be implementing a vaccine plan,” even if it means saving human lives, Cuomo cannot resist using a deadly tragedy into his political whining to not give credit to President Donald Trump and not to his fellow Democrat president elect Biden.  Apparently Cuomo is more concerned about political rating as opposed to the rising illness and death numbers.  

Cuomo is apparently upset that “this administration (President Donald Trump) is going to be implementing a vaccine plan,” even though it may save human lives?  

Cuomo who praises himself as a great leader with his recent book during the pandemic that “The Trump Administration is rolling out the vaccination plan and I believe it’s flawed. I believe it learns nothing from the past.”  What is flawed about getting a vaccine distributed to stop the illness and deaths?  Maybe it’s Cuomo who has learned “nothing from the past.”  

Cuomo’s record on how much he cares about human life is a failure.  Cuomo supports baby murder by abortion, he is sympatric for violent sociopaths by letting them out of prison to kill again, not supporting legal protection for self-defense and prohibiting legal gun ownership for self-protection.  

We can only wonder if Cuomo will be the first one in line crying he needs the vaccine first.  This is because he apparently thinks he is better and more important than anyone else like the dead babies and the victims of violent sociopaths. 

don't worry biden already  taking credit for the vaccine  anyway  

Trump Says Coronavirus Vaccine Won't Be Delivered to New York Right Away

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/business/money-report/trump-says-coronavirus-vaccine-wont-be-delivered-to-new-york/2724323/

The article states “The governor said the state would independently review the vaccines after many questioned whether the White House was attempting to rush the approval process ahead of Election Day for political reasons.

“Frankly, I’m not going to trust the federal government’s opinion and I wouldn’t recommend to New Yorkers based on the federal government’s opinion,” the Democrat governor said in a statement.”

This is another failure of Governor Andrew Cuomo.  Cuomo made it clear that:

1.     the state would independently review the vaccines”

2.     “Frankly, I’m not going to trust the federal government’s opinion and I wouldn’t recommend to New Yorkers based on the federal government’s opinion,”

So Cuomo has communicated New York State will not accept a vaccine unless he has it independently reviewed because he does not trust the federal government. 

If New York City keeps re-electing Cuomo they should cede from New York State and make him their first governor!

On 11/9/2020 at 9:57 PM, ADK Native said:

Is Cuomo criticizing the rollout plan prior to its release? His comment reads like he's criticizing the rollout plan before he even read the plan.  

Interesting that Trump called Cuomo out and will patiently wait and hold off on vaccine delivery to New York State, while Cuomo dodders and huddles with Fredo on what to do next. 

• Like 1

Cuomo threatens to sue Trump administration over vaccine distribution plan 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cuomo-threatens-to-sue-trump-administration-over-vaccine-distribution-plan/ar-BB1b28X5?ocid=SL5GDHP&li=BBnb7Kz

The article states “If the Trump administration does not change this plan and does not provide an equitable vaccine process, we will enforce our legal rights. We will bring legal action to protect New Yorkers," said Cuomo during a Sunday service at Riverside Church in New York City, according to the Post-Standard.”  First Governor Andrew Cuomo says he does not trust the Federal government (that is unless they send him more money to waste on his corrupt social programs) and he is going to have his experts check the vaccine first.  So now Cuomo is complaining because he received what he asked for from the Federal government?   

The article states “New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) referred to Trump's comments as "nothing more than vindictive behavior by a lame-duck president trying to exact vengeance on those who oppose his politics."  So says the politician that wants to sue the National Rifle Association (NRA) out of business.  Talk about “vindictive behavior” coming from James who would deny millions of members and the recipients of NRA programs because of the few “alleged” crimes committed by other NRA members.  Is James guilty of “vindictive behavior” because law abiding gun owners “oppose” her “politics”?  Need proof, ask James why she has not entered into reciprocity agreements with other state attorney generals to have their state recognize New York State pistol permits.  Ask James why she has not filed charges against New York City for refusing to honor all New York State pistol permits. 

Anyone with a functioning intellect can see right through Cuomo.  Another example of his political meandering is that during the pandemic he cried he did not want to see people die, but supports murdering babies and releasing violent sociopath back into society to kill again.  So in Cuomo’s mind it’s acceptable to die in an abortion clinic and by the hands of a violent sociopath he let out of prison, but just do not die from COVID-19. 

• Like 1