New Cuddeback is Great

315hunter

My Moultrie cam is on its way out, cant hardly even read the LCD screen anymore and it doesnt work like it used to. When it did work well, the pics were pretty good, but only getting 2 years out of it is really disappointing... I think I may go with a Cuddeback next

i think its called the capture

That's a pretty highly rated camera although for a "white flash" it is a bit pricey (~$200 ?). However, as your pictures clearly show ...... you get what you pay for. I'm throwing that one into the mix for my "white-flash" camera hunt. That quality looks like something I'd be interested in. Don't like that price-tag though.

Thanks for posting the great pics!

My Moultrie cam is on its way out, cant hardly even read the LCD screen anymore and it doesnt work like it used to. When it did work well, the pics were pretty good, but only getting 2 years out of it is really disappointing... I think I may go with a Cuddeback next

Get ahold of Moultrie and have them fix it. If its out of warranty, it will cost $30 plus shipping to fix the LCD screen.

I had an interesting experience with a Primos that I bought at Bass-Pro in Auburn. The camera that I bought there quite often would take pictures in marginal light where the IR flash would not trigger. The result: nearly black pictures. So I ran some prints of these un-exposed pictures and took the camera, receipt, and prints back to Bass-pro. They wrote me up a credit toward another camera and I went back in and bought a replacement (pretty simple process). So sometimes it makes a difference depending on where you are buying the camera as to whether or not you have to wrestle with the original manufacturer, and the postal service or not.

can some one tell me how to bring up or search for a previous post...... specifically.... today regarding coyote hunting down state ....there was a pic of a coyote shot laying next to a tree...txs

Is this the one you're referring to? http://huntingny.com/forums/topic/8339-pure-coyote-or-does-he-have-a-little-wolf-in-him/

Already started the process, thanks WNY.

Still pisses me off greatly, lol

I hear ya, but you have to expect those things to happen with electronics. I am sending my I60 back for the same thing. One of my buddies has 2 Cuddiebacks that he wants to throw out the window because he has returned one twice and the other three times.

Btw, I'm going to be ordering another I60. Other than the LCD thing, I love that cam.