Goat's

Interesting... I only ate goat once... In 1977, I was in Monterey , Mexico, on business for the firm that I worked for.

I went out to dinner with some of the locals from the plant, and I had kid goat. They served me a hind leg from a small goat.. It was very good.. Reminded me of cottontail rabbit in flavor..

Dom. Not sure of your location but I know some places along Route 9 between Red Hook and Germantown where they raise lamb and goats for slaughter. We bought a whole baby lamb for Easter from there and put it on a rotisserie. I'll try to get the contact info for you.

This post got me all interested in finding a few animals to raise for eatin' again.

Piglets are here......may try my hand at a 100 broiler chickens when the weather turns nicer......

Need to find some hay first for a feeder steer.

I had a pet Nubian once....but see a few kids for sale on Craigslist; the goat I had was some good eating, maybe time to try a couple of them too.

Bon appetit