PETA idiots

nyslowhand

The good news about this is that such goofy stances of these wackos keeps them in a position of shooting themselves in the foot with way-over-the-edge stunts like this. They constantly put themselves at a credibility disadvantage with these looney activities ....... fortunately for us. It's amazing that even with these kinds of crazy extreme positions, they still manage to gain ever increasing traction with the public over time. Imagine what they would do if they actually started worrying about public image.

WOW these idiots seem more outlandish every time they pull a stunt like this. Funny part is the whales have it better then some of these wackos. Its sad that these debates made from PETA are even taken seriously! what judge in his/her right mind would not lough at this case???

In 2012, in a historic movement, Killer Whales wins the right to vote. Shamu becomes the largest president in the history of the United States and declares war on Elephant Seals. Elephant Seals march up and down San Francisco in protest. Riots break out throughout the Pacific Coast.

In 2012, in a historic movement, Killer Whales wins the right to vote. Shamu becomes the largest president in the history of the United States and declares war on Elephant Seals. Elephant Seals march up and down San Francisco in protest. Riots break out throughout the Pacific Coast.

This was the very first thought that came to my mind. If killer whales are protected by the Constitution, then they have the right to vote...

Don't laugh them off .....look whats happening in Texas....They came right out and said they'd rather see species go EXTINCT rather than being in healthy breeding programs that allow hunting as an over population and cost recovery part of the programs...then got the hunting of these species put under FEDERAL licencing protection

I sure don't take these weirdos lightly. They are a very organized (as opposed to hunters who can't seem to be able to back any hunting or gun organizations) and dedicated bunch that have made greater inroads than we want to give them credit for. For sure I have absolutely no respect for them, but I do have to admit to a gradual evolutionary social change over the decades in public images toward hunting, and trapping, and I don't think that we can pretend that some of their antics have not been responsible for some of this. Sure we don't want to believe it, but then it is the youngsters and others that are outside the hunting culture that are most easily affected by these organizations and I believe that animal rights groups have had some impact in shaping some of the changes.