THIS SITE IS BEING REMOVE!

First, I didn’t post bull shit and leave. I have to work for a living and I work nights.

This was posted about Parler being removed. I have to admit I don’t know a lot about Parler. It goes to show you how easily we could be removed. Remember hunting is not politicly correct sport. Some people think killing animals is the same as killing people. I’m sure those who run this site have had demands made on this site to have some of us or a topic removed from this site.

Amazon Employees For Climate Justice

@AMZNforClimate

Workers getting it done: Amazon boots Parler off @awscloud Like our peers at Twitter, Google, and Facebook, we demanded Amazon deplatform white supremacists using tech we work on as a bullhorn to incite violence and attack our democracy. https://buzzfeednews.com/article/johnpaczkowski/amazon-parler-aws… @JohnPaczkowski

Amazon Employees For Climate Justice

@AMZNforClimate

Enough is enough. Amazon hosts Parler on @awscloud. As Amazon workers, we demand Amazon deny Parler services until it removes posts inciting violence, including at the Presidential inauguration. We cannot be complicit in more bloodshed and violent attacks on our democracy.

11:00 PM · Jan 9, 2021

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Larry said:

First, I didn’t post bull shit and leave. I have to work for a living and I work nights.

This was posted about Parler being removed. I have to admit I don’t know a lot about Parler. It goes to show you how easily we could be removed. Remember hunting is not politicly correct sport. Some people think killing animals is the same as killing people. I’m sure those who run this site have had demands made on this site to have some of us or a topic removed from this site.

"This was posted about Parler being removed. I have to admit I don’t know a lot about Parler."  Brilliant!

If you're concerned about public sentiment towards hunting, the best thing we can do is work to recruit more hunters. The 2nd best thing would be to draw a clear line between hunters and the open carry idiots that pose in state capitols. Hunting and shooting are not equivalent with playing combat dress up and attending marches with militias. Let's make sure the public at large knows that.

• Like 1

If one does not value something, one will not act to preserve it. Worse, one might even oppose it. What America has witnessed in recent days — Big Tech's swift and thorough purge in banning President Donald Trump coupled with a coordinated effort to eliminate a social media competitor, Parler — is the reality that these Silicon Valley tycoons don't value freedom of speech at all. In fact, Big Tech, encouraged by Democrats, a party that ironically derives its name from democracy, attacked the very spirit of free speech by limiting and even eliminating the speech of those they disagree with — all under the guise of preventing "incitement to violence." Such is the disingenuous justification of totalitarians.

"This is also an opportunity for [Democrats] to go and put pressure on social media companies to literally not just erase the president but erase everybody. We are now living in a country where four or five companies, unelected, unaccountable, have the monopoly power to decide, 'We're gonna wipe people out. We're going to erase them from any digital platform, whether it's selling things and the like.'" —Senator Marco Rubio