Buying a camera

biggamefish

I want to pick up a camera I have 2 wildviews now they were between 50 and 80 dollars.  Get what you pay for I know.  I am looking for a camera around 100-150 that takes great pics.  I don't want to spend a couple hundred when people steal the things.  Just wondered if anybody has any feedback.

I bought a Moultri I40 on sale at Gander over the winter for $175.From what I am told its a good trail cam.

I hope to set it up soon.Seems like over the past few months there are more and more trail cameras out there then there was  back just a short time ago.I see Bushnell has a really compact one that has gotten good reviews.

I have the moultrie I40 and after 3 years the LCD screen does not work so I cant tell if batteries are good or how many pictures are on the card, however the camera still takes pictures. Apparently this is a common problem when I called the company I bought it from. I also have the bushnell trail cam that is a great tiny camera, had it for a yr. so far and pictures are great, battery life is excellent, did I say TINY, easy to setup, great trigger speed. If I were to buy another it would be another bushnell and they also have the option to take 3 or 5 MP pictures.

I will echo a couple of the other responders and reccomend Bushnell Trophy Cams. I have 6 of the 8mp IR ones from this year that I got off Ebay with free shipping for $174.99. Extra long battery life and great video capability, as well as being small makes them really handy.