PETA is getting desperate . . .

Deerthug

Wow, got to say this is a really screwed up ad. Just imagine if someone involved in the meat industry did an ad where they claimed that by eating meat you could do the same thing to a woman? It would be a huge scandal where they would be accused of promoting violence against women, while peta can get away with it it seems.

• Like 1

Nothing new really. PETA has been using the sex angle in their ads for a long time. I dont see the ad as promoting violence toward women at all. I dont like PETA in the least, or the vegan part of it, but its a semi-humorous ad. No worse than most of the Trojan, Axe or other suggestive ads floating around on TV.

So they do like meat!!! :fie: lol They have lost it... Any vegan I have meet where a far cry from healthy, they look pale and frail to me and I have heard veganism does the opposite for sex drive. Nice try PETA... Apparently it affects your judgment because this ad was a bad call... OK now I want a ham, turkey and cheeze sandwich...

You're 100% right. I have 2 nieces that are vegan and they are the most unhealthy looking people I have ever seen. Pale (I mean no color) skinny and always complain that they dont feel good. When we have cook outs in the summer they desacrate my grill by cooking their own tofu hot dogs on it. These things look like white dried out dog turds.

The best part is they preach to everyone else about how unhealthy meat is..PETA truely is a joke

Use to work two cubicles down from a vegan and she would release some methane gas several times a day. It stanks like crazy! I would get up and go into the server room to get some fresh air. She use to eat M&Ms all the time and would give them out. Then one day she realized that the candy coating of the M&Ms contain gelatin which is made from collagen taken from animal skin and bones so she stopped eating M&Ms as well.

Then one day she realized that the candy coating of the M&Ms contain gelatin which is made from collagen taken from animal skin and bones so she stopped eating M&Ms as well.

That shows you how ignorant PETA followers really are. I've seen PETA protesters wearing leather shoes, belts and jackets yet they tout their hatred for meat lovers.

I know some who is a vegan he brings his own grill when going out to BBQ so his food will not get contaimaed from our meat on the grill he looks sickly all the time and eats vitamins all day complains about headaches a lot

papabear

Edited by papabear