Ted on the backlash on CNN

fasteddie

Doe, i did a little searching and found only 2 things that could be constrewed as racist, and one of them was later found to be 3 sentences, taken out of context and put together to make something racist out of it. The 3 sentences werent even said within 2 minutes of each other at a concert.

The second would be comments about illegal aliens. It sounded like he was speaking of all illegals, not once race in particular. Id like to see what youre referring to, because i couldnt find anything that sounded like that.

• Like 1

"There's a lot of white people in this crowd -- I like that! (Dubuque) is a white town." Nugent also pointed out at least one audience member and questioned his race.

Nugent's "pro-white" remark was applauded by the website of the white nationalist, "pro-White" The Political Cesspool radio program. Nugent actually appearedon the "pro-white" show in November 2008

The Nuge sounded off on Japanese-made guitars, referring to them as "Japs." When the hosts of the show objected to the use of the word, Nugent made sure to tell Denver that words such as "Jap" and "N%^$" were only words, man, and shouldn’t offend anyone. Apparently, Ted was shocked to find that people are offended by these words

“My being there (South Africa) isn’t going to affect any political structure. Besides, apartheid isn’t that cut-and-dry. All men are not created equal.” Detroit Free Press Magazine, July 15, 1990

watch the language on this one.

Article written by Ted himself....I doubt that; Ted may not actually be able to write!

It would appear that many of you have fixated on this Nugent guy...You worship him...Yukon hunter loves him (little light on your feet there, yukon!)...What is going on? Have you thrown reason to the wind?

Everyone who dislikes or disagrees with Teddy Nugent is not a flaming liberal...not an avowed advocate of gun control...not a Democrat...not a bad guy! You Nugent cheerleaders...Get Over It! Your guy is a JERK!

Article written by Ted himself....I doubt that; Ted may not actually be able to write!

It would appear that many of you have fixated on this Nugent guy...You worship him...Yukon hunter loves him (little light on your feet there, yukon!)...What is going on? Have you thrown reason to the wind?

Everyone who dislikes or disagrees with Teddy Nugent is not a flaming liberal...not an avowed advocate of gun control...not a Democrat...not a bad guy! You Nugent cheerleaders...Get Over It! Your guy is a JERK!

gotta love trolls

It is truly saddening that the way that this thread has developed has taken the point of the OP which was pointing out Ted's ability and fearlessness to support and stand up for gun owners rights and the 2nd amendment and has been turned into a hate bashing rhetoric of how "racist" some on this board may think he is.

I don't give a rats a$$ about Ted's opinions on people's race or ethnic backgrounds. That is his opinion and last I checked he's guaranteed that right under the constitution, and likewise that right extends to all of you who call him a racist.

But I give a lot more than a rats a$$ if our guns and our 2nd amendment rights are continuously restricted and eventually taken away. He tells it like it is with facts and statistics. When it comes to protecting my rights I want him in my corner.

• Like 1