Ted on the backlash on CNN

fasteddie

I don't give a rats a$$ about Ted's opinions on people's race or ethnic backgrounds. That is his opinion and last I checked he's guaranteed that right under the constitution, and likewise that right extends to all of you who call him a racist.

Yes I know you all don't care about what he says or does outside of his 2nd amendment talks. And that is what makes me sick. He is no idol.

I have lost quite a bit respect for a few forum members as a result of this thread.

Hey is it cool if a 30 year old meets a 17 year old and gets custody form her parents so he can be her husband?

Edited by Doewhacker

Yes I know you all don't care about what he says or does outside of his 2nd amendment talks. And that is what makes me sick. He is no idol.

I have lost quite a bit respect for a few forum members as a result of this thread.

Hey is it cool if a 30 year old meets a 17 year old and gets custody form her parents so he can be her husband?

must be cold down there

sounds like hypothermia settin in

Face it: Teddy lovers are soft shoe dancers who wish to embrace their loud mouth, crass hero. Forgive them...They know not whom they embrace (but they get their jollies doing it!)

again trolls trying up up the game unsuccessfully I may add

Has anyone on this thread called him an idol? I haven't seen that. Nor do I consider him an idol. I see him as a great spokesman and supporter for 2nd amendment rights that's it. I don't even care so much for his music. But I don't know of anyone else who has the "sac" as Four Seasons has said above, to stand up for our gun rights like he does.

• Like 1

Lost respect???Ha that was done along time ago. Some might have hit close to home!! I dont see anyone else have the sac to stand up and defend what they believe in and speak for many. I dont see where race had anything to do with this post. If it was kept where it was headed this post would be 4 pages shorter!!

• Like 2

Well some to this post way out of bounds so now lets talk about his music and shooting his bow on stage. All kinda cool to me!! Would have to put him in the top 5 in the guitar world!!!!!

nice...finally...did anyone see that all my posts where quoting his lyrics....

he is phenominal on the guitar.........

Sweatty Teddy ROCKS

Face it: Teddy lovers are soft shoe dancers who wish to embrace their loud mouth, crass hero. Forgive them...They know not whom they embrace (but they get their jollies doing it!)

Not to sound un-informed, but what is a soft shoe dancer? Is that an insult of some kind?

Early quote of the day:

Remember: When you feel threatened on here...when you think your position is lessened...when it looks like you are defeated.....Call: Troll...Liberal...Democrat...Obama Fan, and call loudly....Maybe you can hide behind such trash.

Edited by wooffer

Early, why do you always attack on a personal level? It seems that you like to throw insults at whatever group or individual has a different viewpoint than you. It's a pattern with you, and it bugs me. Not everybody was seeing eye to eye on this thread, but any disagreement was done respectfully, until you showed up. Take Doewhacker for example. He does not agree with my viewpoint (or the viewpoint of several others) on this issue, but he doesn't start insulting and acting like a little kid. I have a lot of respect for that. You respect no one, and therefore deserve no respect yourself. You feel free to start your B.S. anytime you don't get your way, or anytime you feel like you are not winning an argument. This is not middle school, no one is impressed / intimidated by your witty remarks. Class it up a little, will you?

• Like 1

"There's a lot of white people in this crowd -- I like that! (Dubuque) is a white town." Nugent also pointed out at least one audience member and questioned his race.

Nugent's "pro-white" remark was applauded by the website of the white nationalist, "pro-White" The Political Cesspool radio program. Nugent actually appearedon the "pro-white" show in November 2008

The Nuge sounded off on Japanese-made guitars, referring to them as "Japs." When the hosts of the show objected to the use of the word, Nugent made sure to tell Denver that words such as "Jap" and "N%^&#$" were only words, man, and shouldn’t offend anyone. Apparently, Ted was shocked to find that people are offended by these words

“My being there (South Africa) isn’t going to affect any political structure. Besides, apartheid isn’t that cut-and-dry. All men are not created equal.” Detroit Free Press Magazine, July 15, 1990

watch the language on this one.

That first one is the one i was talking about. He never said those sentences together. It was a fabrication by the reporter.

The N word comment, that was, to me, not racist. Let me tell you why. When i lived in Florida, i hung out with a group of guys, and over half were black. They called me their N and i called them my Ns. They started it, they prompted me to call them that, and i wasnt the only white guy in the group they called that. Taken out of context, many of the things i said back then could be constrewed as racist, even though they were not meant to be at all.

The "jap" comment, i dont know, maybe it was maybe it wasnt. I couldnt find enough context to say.

The video, again, that kind of talk depends on where you come from. There are certain crowds of "mixed company" where that kind of thing is 100% acceptable.