WTH Biden , our southern border is a joke

So now it’s just not free entry for Mexico , and all of South America , now it’s Iran , Turkey , Yemen ..

Border patrol said several on the terrorist watch list were caught .

They are begging Biden to stop this bullshit !!!

Its beyond a crisis and this so called President doesn’t even know his own staffs names ...

Edited by luberhill
  • Like 2

• luberhill changed the title to WTH Biden , our southern border is a joke
7 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Let’s start trucking them into the politicians neighborhood .. all the liberal ones 

Bingo!  I'll also add on to something you left out.  We can start trucking them into middle america towns for the farmers who hire them for cheap labor.  

Edited by diplomat019

2 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Jail all illegals and all farmers who hire them.  That will solve the problem quick. 

Thats pretty harsh criticism of farmers who, after all, are just trying to make a living just like the rest of us.  Are seasonal migrant far workers included in this "illegals" category as well? 

I am very pro-border control and dont like the idea of illegals streaming across the southern border unchecked either, but vilifying farmers because theyre hiring them to do hard manual labor that noone else wants to do over here?  Thats a little unfair and overly judgemental IMHO. 

15 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Thats pretty harsh criticism of farmers who, after all, are just trying to make a living just like the rest of us.  Are seasonal migrant far workers included in this "illegals" category as well? 

I am very pro-border control and dont like the idea of illegals streaming across the southern border unchecked either, but vilifying farmers because theyre hiring them to do hard manual labor that noone else wants to do over here?  Thats a little unfair and overly judgemental IMHO. 

So you are pro border control and against illegal immigration, unless it's for cheap labor on farms?  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I assume he was referring to the farmers that hire the illegals , the same illegals that take the seasonal migrant workers jobs !!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

So you are pro border control and against illegal immigration, unless it's for cheap labor on farms?  

Did I say that?  I dont think so; Im just pointing out that vilifying farmers is a little unfair is all.  If you owned a vegetable farm or a fruit orchard , I think youre position might be a little different, thats all. 

8 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Correct , and I ask again: Are seasonal migrant workers considered illegals or are they separate groups? I honestly do not know.  

Seasonal workers go thru legal channels , work visas 

Illegals are just that , law breakers and anyone hiring them are also breaking the law !!

Edited by luberhill
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Did I say that?  I dont think so; Im just pointing out that vilifying farmers is a little unfair is all.  If you owned a vegetable farm or a fruit orchard , I think youre position might be a little different, thats all. 

You said to not be harsh and vilify farmers who are hiring illegal aliens for cheap labor. So yes that is what you said. .  You said that you are pro border control, but you understand farmers breaking the law and hiring illegals.  

8 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I think seasonal migrant workers have work visas, so they are not the same as illegals, who come in without any papers and never migrate back where they came from.

And then cast their vote for the left.  Democrats benefit from illegals and we are against it.  But a farmer can benefit of them and it’s somehow looked over?  They both are part of the problem. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, diplomat019 said:

You said to not be harsh and vilify farmers who are hiring illegal aliens for cheap labor. So yes that is what you said. .  You said that you are pro border control, but you understand farmers breaking the law and hiring illegals.  

I said that?  Where did I say that? Please show me!!  I think your making too many assumptions here.  My point was that your focusing on farmers as the sole or major "villains" in this travesty is a bit misguided --well, to me anyways. All I'm saying is that I can empathize with them--huge labor force thats cheap, and they work hard!! It is illegal, of course and wrong, but I understand why some of them make the decision to hire them --if and when they do,. that is.  

You just said it again in this response.  That you understand why farmers break the law and hire illegals.  They provide cheap labor. And that promotes illegal immigration.  

It’s not just farmers.   Its any business owner or politician.  Anyone who hires and profits off of illegals should pay the penalty.  That means by votes or monetarily.  

7 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

And then cast their vote for the left.  Democrats benefit from illegals and we are against it.  But a farmer can benefit of them and it’s somehow looked over?  They both are part of the problem. 

You know, your seemingly profound anti-farmer bias seems kind of inconsistent--and maybe hypocrtitical--considering that youre the same guy thats always posting those condescending inane anti-confederate flag memes ( as if anyone on here needs to be lectured by you about how wrong racism is and was , and what the confederacy stood for , in general).  Yet, you BIGTIME hate on native farmers--So, whats up? Do you not like farmers for some reason? Do you see them as perhaps racist or something? Or is this all an anti-south thing?  Honestly, just trying to figure out your stance--and apparent positions-- which often appear to be contradictory.  That may be just me and my interpretation being way off and if so, then my apologies, but clarification would be great if you wouldnt mind please.  

I like farmers and businesses owners that follow the law and don't promote illegal immigration.  I like people who follow the immigration laws in our country.   I do not like farmers, restaurant owners, politicians, etc who promote illegal immigration by hiring them.  It’s pretty straight forward.  

• Like 1

I know a Wayne County Farmer who gets his apple crop workers through the Green Card System . He keeps things legal so he stays out of trouble . Farmers won't have a problem getting legal seasonal workers if they go through the system to do it . No excuse for hiring ILLEGALS !

• Like 2