Why post political stuff?

15 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Youre surprised? And what constitutes "non-election bearing fraud" btw? When elections are as close as they have been the vast majority of cycles, how do you know what is "non-bearing election fraud" and , as you say, "real tangible, the election was stolen fraud"?.  In several of the battleground states, vote differentials were VERY close; in Georgia, was under 10000 , wasnt it? Same with Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan. 

This past election cycle, approximately 155 million people voted, according to statistics. If, say, 1/2 of 1%, or 0.5% of those votes were fraudulent, that would constitute 775000 votes, WAY more than enough to swing the election results completely to a different outcome.  As I've said repeatedly, I am NOT convinced entirely that  the fraud was substantial enough to effect this outcome, but I am open to it and think it may have. 

The Arizona audit is approximately 50% complete as i understand it- it remains to be seen what they will determine (or not) from that effort. 

In regards to your assertion that believers in election fraud (most likely you mean Trumpers, but i wont go so far as to put words in your mouth) will never accept the results if no significant fraud is ultimtely found, I would say that you may be right about some;  but again, as always, you tend to draw conclusions about broad segments of the populace based on your preconceived notion as to who they are and thus, how they must think .

To me, the only person who definitively and conclusively will ultimately refuse to accept the results of said audits IF SIGNIFICANT FRAUD IS , INDEED DISCOVERED is you. 

Why do you go so far out on a delusional branch for this clown? Just look at the nature of the internal conversation in the Republican Party: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/28/ryan-trump-gop-491336
Trump's mode of argumentation is to resort to his usual diatribes and is now calling Republican standard-bearers "losers" and "Rinos." It's disgraceful and unworthy of the office, but in that regard Trump has been extremely consistent.

4 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Why do you go so far out on a delusional branch for this clown? Just look at the nature of the internal conversation in the Republican Party: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/28/ryan-trump-gop-491336
Trump's mode of argumentation is to resort to his usual diatribes and is now calling Republican standard-bearers "losers" and "Rinos." It's disgraceful and unworthy of the office, but in that regard Trump has been extremely consistent.

Well, I wouldnt characterize it as delusional, far from it , actually,  but will definitely check out your link, as always.   Although I disagree with you often, the discourse is invaluable and hey: you were right about the white supremacy thing back in the winter and I havent forgotten that!!

• Like 1

I’m on a business trip this week. The weather is nice, on Saturday the youngest starts t-ball, which I will coach. 3 kids in sports, a nice pool in my backyard and vacations to the Dak planned. Probably time to tune out until the fall.

Enjoy your summer guys. Maybe when I come back in the fall Trump will be president again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Belo said:

I’m on a business trip this week. The weather is nice, on Saturday the youngest starts t-ball, which I will coach. 3 kids in sports, a nice pool in my backyard and vacations to the Dak planned. Probably time to tune out until the fall.

Enjoy your summer guys. Maybe when I come back in the fall Trump will be president again? emoji2369.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy you hiatus!

But it’ll be before fall - reinstatement is currently projected for August ;)

"As a society, we are growing increasingly self-interested. Citizenship brings responsibility beyond self-interest. ... The social and cultural segregation in our country is directly contributing to the coarseness of our national culture and politics. We no longer just disagree in America; we vilify those who don't share our views. ... When you have little interaction with those who don't share your background or beliefs, it's easy to view them as caricatures. It becomes easier to demonize or marginalize them. This results in the sort of fissures we have in America today and the normalization of summary political violence; we've all seen it. Left to fester, these dynamics lead to the downfall of societies." —Neil Patel

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Grouse said:

"As a society, we are growing increasingly self-interested. Citizenship brings responsibility beyond self-interest. ... The social and cultural segregation in our country is directly contributing to the coarseness of our national culture and politics. We no longer just disagree in America; we vilify those who don't share our views. ... When you have little interaction with those who don't share your background or beliefs, it's easy to view them as caricatures. It becomes easier to demonize or marginalize them. This results in the sort of fissures we have in America today and the normalization of summary political violence; we've all seen it. Left to fester, these dynamics lead to the downfall of societies." —Neil Patel

Ooh,are you considering toning down your attacks on the left leaning folks? A great first step,congrats!

Absolutely not.  But I try to do it in a professional manner, without venom or snarky comments.  I can debate any issue in a civil manner and stick to facts when I do so.  But when I'm attacked in an uncivil, unprofessional, mocking manner, because the commentator cannot refute what I post with facts, I will defend myself at a level they deserve.

That post is aimed directly at leftists who have spoiled all civil debate with a hateful agenda.  The current hatred in US politics is coming from the left, and that is where it began.  Conservatives are just now starting to respond to their hate in the same manner I have described above.