The magical appearing antler

Nomad

So this is skull rock , a rock in the corner of my backyard that I put deadheads that I find on . The squirrels eat the antlers and knock the skulls off the rock from time to time the other day I was placing them back on the rock  .  Yet there sits a fresh antler , not a cast one either as you can see a piece of broken skull attached to it . Neither of my two neighbors hunt , idk perhaps a passing Indian tribe placed it there out of respect ? 

48D6587E-D510-4EB5-9DF6-2A1D24EAD879.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Nomad said:

So this is skull rock , a rock in the corner of my backyard that I put deadheads that I find on . The squirrels eat the antlers and knock the skulls off the rock from time to time the other day I was placing them back on the rock  .  Yet there sits a fresh antler , not a cast one either as you can see a piece of broken skull attached to it . Neither of my two neighbors hunt , idk perhaps a passing Indian tribe placed it there out of respect ? 

48D6587E-D510-4EB5-9DF6-2A1D24EAD879.jpeg

That is just weird ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Time to move......

Ya well this is a picture the realestate  agent took ,when he listed the house nextdoor . That is the side of my house with I don’t know what walking by . I ain’t a scared !

075CAD6A-CA3A-4154-A791-51EE0C75D479.png

• Like 3