Cuomo Will No Longer Face Impeachment

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/13/nyregion/andrew-cuomo-impeach.html

The article states “Carl Heastie, the speaker of the New York State Assembly, said the body would end its investigation of Gov. Andrew Cuomo when his resignation takes effect later this month.”

Hestie along with many of his fellow Democrats in the Assembly support this travesty of true justice for the sexual assault victims and the citizens of New York State ruined by Cuomo.

So Cuomo was so ready to fight impeachment, but resigns?    Sounds like a closed room deal to allow Cuomo to resurrect himself and rise from the ashes like the Phoenix to run for political office again.

Honestly a sad day for women and true justice in America.

17 hours ago, Grouse said:

I hope the police don't drop the case filed against him.  That would be a real travesty of justice that would prove some people ARE above the law.

Amazing how the politicos are still trying to hang Pres. Trump after 5-6 years, Now Cuomo walks away....Amazing I say. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Merlot said:

Amazing how the politicos are still trying to hang Pres. Trump after 5-6 years, Now Cuomo walks away....Amazing I say. 

All Trump needs to do, is become a Democrat, then all of his troubles will disappear, like Cuomo's are.

• 1 month later...