Outgoing Gov. Cuomo grants clemency to convicted murderers during last hours in office

https://nypost.com/2021/08/23/san-francisco-das-brinks-robber-dad-among-six-given-cuomo-clemency/

Cuomo cares about violent sociopaths, but hates the law abiding gun owner.

Somewhere in outer space, traveling at the speed of sound to a planet with more intelligent life they will be bombarded with “YOU DON’T NEED TEN BULLETS TO KILL A DEER”.  Their scientists will study this  psychotic rant and conclude that there is no intelligent life on planet Earth.

Sadly in a news report recently now Governor Kathy Hochul claims to agree with many of Cuomo’s polices and intends to select someone from New York City for the position of Lieutenant Governor.  Will anything change?

Edited by ADK Native

How did you feel about Trump pardoning his buddies that lied for him?
Just curious is all...

Why when one democrat does something shitty does it immediately get compared to something shitty a republican does as if that makes it ok.

“Well trump did something shitty as well so it’s all good”

Like it if not that’s what you sound like.

Together, left and right let’s acknowledge the fact that’s it’s not right and hold them all accountable. Maybe we will start getting better people to represent us if we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

That damn Trump. He has got "mind control."

And apparently a Liar (something every one of us have done) and a murderer are the same thing.....No wonder these lefties don't want anyone in jail. Crimes no matter how major are all the same....

Edited by ApexerER

2 hours ago, ApexerER said:

And apparently a Liar (something every one of us have done) and a murderer are the same thing.....No wonder these lefties don't want anyone in jail. Crimes no matter how major are all the same....

defend your God!  I was just asking a question...

You ever ask yourself why the U.S. has the highest rate of prisoners of all western countries?  

6 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Why when one democrat does something shitty does it immediately get compared to something shitty a republican does as if that makes it ok.

“Well trump did something shitty as well so it’s all good”

Like it if not that’s what you sound like.

Together, left and right let’s acknowledge the fact that’s it’s not right and hold them all accountable. Maybe we will start getting better people to represent us if we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not my intention,it is the double standards I am trying to point out. Wrong is wrong,doesnt matter if you are rich or poor, dem or republican,black or white.

21 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

defend your God!  I was just asking a question...

You ever ask yourself why the U.S. has the highest rate of prisoners of all western countries?  

Nope, never asked myself that but I believe there should be a hell  of a lot more.....not less!