2 bucks

Paula

Nice pics...need to get those cams back out....deer will be changing patterns this year BIG TIME....new corn fields on two sides and the loggers are hammering the neighbors woods on another side...which I'm hoping helps me...for one thing I can now see across the valley and that means more sun to the area I'm now in the process of fencing...because of fencing I can now plant the area for the critters and get it in shape for perhaps future live stock...had to stop for the loggers.....gives the loggers room to drop close by trees and move around with out worrying about repair/replacing someones fence...I hope to get nice buck like that on mine this summer...hope they stick around for you

Paula the corn usually helps holds bucks. The good thing is it automatically adds incremental bedding areas in your area for them. The bad news is they can stay in it for as long as they want - they have cover, food and enough moisture to hang out almost all day. One tip that works well for me when hunting corn fields is hunting the edges during a good rain. The rain actually gets them moving out of the corn - not sure why - if it is the noise, or maybe it is drier but the big boys that are hiding in there seem to come out then. Rattling also seems to be a pretty effective way to pull them out around Halloween and into November. Good luck - and the two bucks have some potential!!

Paula the corn usually helps holds bucks. The good thing is it automatically adds incremental bedding areas in your area for them. The bad news is they can stay in it for as long as they want - they have cover, food and enough moisture to hang out almost all day. One tip that works well for me when hunting corn fields is hunting the edges during a good rain. The rain actually gets them moving out of the corn - not sure why - if it is the noise, or maybe it is drier but the big boys that are hiding in there seem to come out then. Rattling also seems to be a pretty effective way to pull them out around Halloween and into November. Good luck - and the two bucks have some potential!!

I had that problem last year. Had multiple shooter bucks within bow range last year, but they wouldnt come out of the corn for a clear shot. Wish I would have heard the rain tip last year lol.