Native Americans Spearing walleyes at the Constantia Fish Hatchery

chrisw

No. I know they can do as they please on their land, this is not even remotely near their land.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

What I don’t get is why can they do what they see fit on their land and the rest of us have to follow the laws on ours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Chef said:

What I don’t get is why can they do what they see fit on their land and the rest of us have to follow the laws on ours

Just another minority that feels the world owes them  a living  because of injustices  done to them by our forefathers 200 years ago...Makes me sick....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Chef said:

And you have to obey our rules and  theirs on their land .... and they will make them up as they see fit .

First calling them Native Americans is not a true statement. Weather you believe in creation or evolution there were no humans on this continent till the last ice age. When they crossed the Bering Strait land bridge from Asia. At best they can be call the first Americans at worst they can be called the first invaders of North America. They should have no more rights than the rest of us. They should have to follow the same laws as we do.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just another minority that feels the world owes them  a living  because of injustices  done to them by our forefathers 200 years ago...Makes me sick....

So when will we get what we are owed for the slow oppression over the past 50 years

• Haha 1