Best card pull yet!!!

You gotta get pics of that buck!!! I keep checking in to see if ya got him yet! He must be a monster!!!

I promise you...he's BIG!!!

It keeps getting better...I located another impressive bachelor group tonight feeding out in an alfalfa field on a neighboring farm that I can hunt too. The biggest is a beautiful 140+ class 10-pt that I found sheds from this past spring. He put on some serious inches since last year. There's another really nice 8-pt, a bruiser of a 6-pt and several other nice 2 year old 8-pts. I'm gonna throw a camera up here this weekend too. There sure are some great looking bucks running around this year. I can't wait for October to get here!!!

Edited by WNY Bowhunter

You better get a buck this season....If not, your doing someting seriously wrong.

We'll see how that goes. The first step to tagging a big buck is that you need to be hunting where there are some. At the same time, the old addage of "they're big for a reason" holds true because there is virtually no QDM being practiced in these parts and these bucks are living in the WMU in the state with the high deer take per square mile. They're not easy, I assure you!!!

It is...but all of it gets hunted hard, especially during firearms season! Drive hunting is the most popular method to move deer around here which sends them looking for security on all the posted ground where most people can't get to. The opening weekend of gun season around here is pure chaos. I much prefer the tranqulity of bowseason.

Biz, you think private land isnt heavily hunted in alot of cases? Some of the private I hunt is just as bad as public ground.

I thought it was YOUR land....is what I meant. Sounds like you live right near where you hunt, so keeping people off your property shouldn't be an issue.

I thought it was YOUR land....is what I meant. Sounds like you live right near where you hunt, so keeping people off your property shouldn't be an issue.

I wish it were mine, then I could try to manage it better! Unfortunately, all of the property that I hunt is either owned by family or friends and I'm sure not the only one who's out trying to fill tags during deer season.