Best card pull yet!!!

How about I pay you $500 for a 3-day hunt?

ps- I am not joking.

Believe it or not, there is virtually no "deer management" being practiced around my hunting area. Our deer see as much hunting pressure as any in the state. Luckily, they have a lot of cover and a decent number of bucks are able to make it through a few hunting seasons.

In all honesty....$1,000 for a 3 day hunt with good buck potential is a great deal in my opinion. Beats paying $3-$5K to go to the midwest + flights, etc and might not get anything anyway. Besides a nice 11pt I got Michigan in 2004, I have 5 bucks in NY (all in Putnam County -3N). 1 small basket 8, a 4, a 3, and 2 spikes.

In all honesty....$1,000 for a 3 day hunt with good buck potential is a great deal in my opinion. Beats paying $3-$5K to go to the midwest + flights, etc and might not get anything anyway. Besides a nice 11pt I got Michigan in 2004, I have 5 bucks in NY (all in Putnam County -3N). 1 small basket 8, a 4, a 3, and 2 spikes.

Honestly, I don't even know what to make of this offer...

Honestly, I don't even know what to make of this offer...

Too low or too high? I don't hunt with a bow, so it would be gun season. Not sure if your rifle or shotgun? I would hunt the first 2 days of gun (saturday and sunday) in my normal spot. Then i'll hunt thanksgiving in my normal spot. If I dont get a buck then I would come up Friday (day after T-giving). Hunt Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Something like $500 up front, $500 additional if I get a buck. We could write up a simple contract, etc. I actually work a large law firm in NYC. How many acres do you have? I wouldn't be bringing any treestands or anything. It would only be my father and I.

My father and I have been emailing realtors in our area like crazy, trying to lease land for November & December just so we don't have to end up hunting state land in our area with the big crowds. No luck so far, they all never heard of such of thing, etc.....

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Great pics!!! Seeing big deer like that definately adds to the anticipation of the upcoming season. With the earlier start for bow season this year you should have a good chance seeing them in their normal feeding patterns. Good luck!!!

I check them twice a week in the mornings so my scent has 9-10 hours to burn off before the deer come out to feed. I like to check my cams frequently because I don't want them to hang in one spot for several weeks if the spot is unproductive. All of my cameras are set up along fields so I can catch the deer feeding in the evenings and at night. I don't step foot into the woods or disturb thier bedding areas at all while making my rounds. The deer are not bothered at all by this...

Edited by WNY Bowhunter