Bear in 4G

meatmuzzy

Great pic...next time your out there get a measurement on the branches from the pine behind him...give you a good idea....Just had bear drag off the galvanized garbage can I keep our 50# bags of chicken feed...found it up in the neighbors woods...thank fully the top wasn't bungee strapped and came off with out him destroying the can...don't know why he took it so far...empty bag was near the coop

Great pic...next time your out there get a measurement on the branches from the pine behind him...give you a good idea....Just had bear drag off the galvanized garbage can I keep our 50# bags of chicken feed...found it up in the neighbors woods...thank fully the top wasn't bungee strapped and came off with out him destroying the can...don't know why he took it so far...empty bag was near the coop

I can never understand any of your posts. Are you a caveman?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

Excuse me but if this site would allow going back and editing...... I would have caught that...It's not grammar...it's typing...and thoughts being able to flow faster than my two fingers can move

Now I could put up a big DISCLAIMER...in regards to my lack of typing skills and failing to proof read due to posting and running before hitting send....

Then again..... this would cause distress in those that that for what ever inadequacy they have....feel a need to nit pick instead of allowing for posting mishaps. I have no desire to inflict more anxiety upon them than their personalities all ready inflict

Edited by growalot