One fat buck!

Fairgame

I think I'm gonna take him if given the opportunity. I will see whats out there closer to the season. Its still early He is the bigger of the few deer I have on the cam right now but that can change come September October.

He is gonna look great on my butcher table in the garage. :O

The only problem is that I know where he is living. Hopefully he stays where he is and ends up on my butcher block. I have him coming off on two sides of a ridge on different cameras. Multiple night pictures and one pic of him during the day. we shall see. If he goes down by me or my dad, I want to video his weigh in.

looks like an aged deer and antlers not getting any bigger than the previous year. could be going the other way. lots of venison though. :)

If its same deer as last year he is probably going on 3.5 years old. Not old enogh for his antlers to be going downhill, just doesnt have the genetics or proper food source to provide him with the nutrients he needs to grow a really big rack. For sure he isnt starving. look at that belly.

or once again wacky weather and he has eaten very well or it could be that its a doe with a rack and still pregnant, do you have other pictures of it?

Think you could be correct this deer has a long snout wich indicate's that it is a Doe.Good looking deer any way,would'nt mind puting a shot on it.

looks like an aged deer and antlers not getting any bigger than the previous year. could be going the other way. lots of venison though. :)

Bucks don't start "going the other way" until very very late in life... very very few bucks except maybe in the ADKs will get old enough in NY to do so.