2012 Obsession Lethal Force

TheFieldArcher

Real nice!! I have the predecessor to that one in my K&K vengeance(been an awesome bow for me).. I have been reading the reviews on this binary camed version with some interest..Did you buy it local or on-line?

My current bow is a K&K Vengeance...it's been a great bow, but I just couldn't resist buying a Lethal Force when my local shop told me he could get them. I hope to have it in my hands soon!!!

Awesome, I got the same bow on order...it should be here any day. Looking forward to your review!!!

A review won't do it justice! It is that nice, just wait until you draw and release... wow!

So, how's she shoot???!!!

Smooth draw, no hump like the Strother SR71 had, the back wall is super solid and the let off feels like there should be a button to release it because it jus holds, almost like you can come off the string, get your rangefinder, check the distance and go back to the string waiting for you at full draw! At the release it is dead in the had... but I mean dead, a lot of bows claim that but this one has nothing! Best of luck with yours, you are gonna love it!

What's the finish quality like? Curious about them for sure.

Not dipped it is color fusion, I guess the best way to describe it is it looks like it is in the metal with super smooth feel, very sharp and clean.

That's a great-lookin' bow mister!

So whatcha' doin' with the Bear?

The Bear was sold, I loved that bow but this bow has like no vibe at the shot and I really like the back wall being rock solid, the Bear had a spungy back wall... this LF is my Bear attack but just quieter, smoother draw, no vibe at the shot and I don't have to worry about replacing those darn rubber suppressors every 3 months anymore!

Real nice!! I have the predecessor to that one in my K&K vengeance(been an awesome bow for me).. I have been reading the reviews on this binary camed version with some interest..Did you buy it local or on-line?

No dealers around, I got it from Obsession, I was talking with the owner before the LF was released, I was originally interested in their SS.

She came Wednesday, got tuned Thursday, sighted in Friday and drew blood Saturday! The Lethal Force's first shot on game found a whistle pig!

Awesome man!!! No shims needed to get it tuned?

All of that stuff about the shims comes from guys that want their bows super tuned... you can super tune any bow out there because everyone likes something different. I like it the way it is and I am not changing any of the original parts because it shoots lights out! I walk back tuned it.

Thanks for all of the awesome comments, check it out if you are looking for a new bow and you have a dealer around you.

LFT5.jpg

Edited by TheFieldArcher

• 3 weeks later...

Mine shipped last weds and should arrive today or tomorrow. Man, am I pupmed!!!

The speed was a pleasant surprise... they had 3 shots through the Chrony for a buck at the 3D shoot, it was the fastest at 331 FPS... with the peep and D loop, not too many bows shoot as advertised, the Obsession Lethal Force does! But like I said, a pleasant surprise, the best thing about the bow is how accurate, quiet, smooth and vibe free it is... I was shooting with a bow technician and he kept saying how flat it shot.

I hope you like it as much as I do, best of luck with it and lots of dead critters!

What can one expect to pay for said bow after complete set up? ie; rest, sight, stabilizer, etc.

The bow is a little over $800.00, the accessories depend on how wild you want to go!

Just got her all set-up...man what an awesome bow!!!

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

Dang she looks sexy! Best of luck with her and plenty of dead animals to eat!

Here is mine in action, she is soooo quiet, dead in the hand and fast! 70 LBS, 29.5" draw, Meta peep, D loop, 350 grain arrow & spittin' em out at 331 FPS!