Velvet no more

chiefbkt

• 1 year later...

Pygmy - Don't get too excited! Wooly must be bored, as he's kicking up very old velvet shedding/hard horned posts! If you look at the date this post was created, it's Sept. 3rd, 2012! B)

If someone doesn't pay attention to the dates on the origional posts, I can just imagine the chatter around the water cooler today! "I heard and saw pics of bucks shedding velvet already this year!!!" And we can all blame Wooly!!!   :biggrin:

• Like 1

Hehe- I must have got caught up in the moment and forgot what page I was on.

Sure does get the blood pumping seeing those shiney antlers though.

I hope nobody started blabbing to their buddies at the office yet.

It was an honest mistake.... I swear,lol! :pardon:

• Like 1

It was great the first year I had it. Ever since then they've been disasterous. They don't take clear pictures at dawn or dusk. They are mostly whiteout pics. And occasionally during the day it takes the whiteout pic. I've tried different scenarios and got the same result. I still put them out because when they decide to work they work well. Not sure how it compares to their newer cams. Hopefully they are better now.

Nice to see the bone shining!

If you guys that live in the "country" have young trees you'd better get your butt in gear and get them wrapped or that brute is going to be polishing that bone on your beautiful ornamental tree! I bet you spent some big dollars on those trees too...........!!