send letters for crossbows in NY

Going to sighn up with NYB sometime this week if I get a chance and maybe pick up one of there snazy hoodies to.  :)

good for you, i'm going to be posting a list of other anti hunting organizations located in NY for guy's like you so you can stand side by side with them when you protest in Albany.

So anyone that supports any inclusion of the crossbow is an outlaw in your eyes?

For physically able during bowseason?

Pretty much.

Let's follow the current analogy.

If you petition the gov to turn my Fly Fishing Only section of the river into anything goes....I would consider you an outlaw, trying to claim "respectability" by turning something clearly illegal into something "legal."

No difference.

So anyone that supports any inclusion of the crossbow is an outlaw in your eyes?

Pretty much.

If you petition the gov to turn my Fly Fishing Only section of the river into anything goes....I would consider you an outlaw, trying to claim "respectability" by turning something clearly illegal into something "legal."

No difference.

I gues I just can't agree wit you  because to follow you analogy I would see the inclusion as a change to artificial only....not an anything goes.

But to continue your logic......any effort to change an activity that is currently illegal into an legal activity put a person into the category of an outlaw.

There has been a lot of efforts to modify laws in the past and I do not believe those involved were outlaws. Women's sufferage.....all our civil rights law changes...prohibition....but in your eyes anyone that moved to modify a law on the books is an outlaw. hmmmmm. I am having a hard time believing you really mean to come across that ignorant

Pretty much.

No difference.

i love you guy's, you all keep me laughing ;D

Pretty much.

No difference.

As soon as it's included... it is no longer  illegal though..

There has been a lot of efforts to modify laws in the past and I do not believe those involved were outlaws. Women's sufferage.....all our civil rights law changes...prohibition....but in your eyes anyone that moved to modify a law on the books is an outlaw. hmmmmm. I am having a hard time believing you really mean to come across that ignorant

So getting crossbows into bowseason for the physically able ( who are just too lazy or too incompetent to do it the right way) is comparable to equal rights for women and minorities?

LMFAO.

You can't be serious. :;)

So getting crossbows into bowseason for the physically able ( who are just too lazy or too incompetent to do it the right way) is comparable to equal rights for women and minorities?

LMFAO.

You can't be serious. :;)

So as long as I practice as hard as you and do all the non-"lazy" things that you do.. then it would be okay if I used a crossbow during the bowseason...?? :D 

And during the time of sufferage and the civil rights movement .. Yes there were those that took the same kind of stance against those things... as the NYB has taken against crossbows.. it is actually a good analogy that involves full inclusion.. even if YOU don't like the analogy

I am serious. You were the one that said folks trying to change an activity thatis illegal into an into a legal activity is an outlaw .. the actual activity should not mater unless your view is microscopic and selfserving.

Comparing a crossbower's "plight" to civil rights.....equalty for all human beings...is beyond stupid.

Reality check, dude. :;)

Beyond stupid only to you... because it's your only argument against it... try to have a bit more substance in your replies in this thread.. its easier to debate... "ROFL"... is not an adult reply... it is an evasion do to lack of a good argument...

Beyond stupid only to you... because it's your only argument against it... try to have a bit more substance in your replies in this thread.. its easier to debate... "ROFL"... is not an adult reply... it is an evasion do to lack of a good argument...

You honestly believe that adding crossbows is as important as civil rights?

LMFAO