Live From the Stand 2012

WNYBuckHunter

7j ground blind til 9 then moved to this stand. After 15 mins had a button buck come through just breaking every dead twig on his way. Walked by me at 15 yards, sounded like an army of deer or chipmunks. Nope just him by his lonesome looking to die. Hopefully others let him go too, need some mature bucks with those dumbass genes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just did a round trip from Roch. to Buffalo on the thruway. Left at 11:00 dropped the youngest off,stopped by the oldest's place got back home around 3:00.

The deer were out everywhere feeding mid day . Fields, side of the road all over, singles and many groups. Saw one buck thrashing a bush .

looked like a good time to be out.

Interesting morning. Very cold. Managed to rattle in a buck, but he never gave me a shot. Just cruised by. Waited an hour+ for him to come back around to no avail. Walked some trails after that and when we got back to the car there are 3 doe in the field across the road. D'oh!

Good luck everyone. Im done till Saturday.

Cheers