who carries a pistol

ants

I've had my CCW over 12 years now. I carry every single day, hunting or not. No exceptions. The one time you leave it home and need it, defeats the purpose of its existence in its entirety.

Kind of like taking the batteries out of your smoke detectors once in a while,the house won't catch fire today...

Hell to the yeah I carry. Today especially we were putting on a drive, (didnt stand hunt due to the high winds) so I planned on being a driver, and while not wanting to carry a long gun through the thick stuff, I instead carried my S&W 44 mag. Much easier ducking under fallen trees, and through the nasty berry bushes and the like. Plus i'm secretly wanting to bag a deer with my pistol!!!

I rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6! Smith&Wesson 9mm don't leave home without it. Sometimes in the field I carry a Smith 38 with a 4" barrel instead of the 9. It's amazing when you see people say to carry an extra knife, flashlight etc but would hesitate to carry a sidearm. Unlike the west we really don't have the to worry so much about bears and mt lions but there are still animals with rabies or could be wound, protecting the young etc...and the most deadly creature in the woods, The 2 legged kind!!!

• Like 1

i will prob once im 18 for now no but just some common sense for u all how many times have u been patted down by a dec officer i mean come on! if u have ur pistol IWB holster or something close to that and get stopped i can guarantee the officer is not gonna go feeling around between ur legs.... (great way to get kicked in the face) just a thought... now i can understand that law if ur HUNTING w the pistol but for self defence... come on! i would tell the officer that is infringing on my 2nd amendment rights and that i have no intention of hunting w it but i WILL NOT leave my self defence weapon at home when i very well may need it....

Rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it!!!!!!!

i will prob once im 18 for now no but just some common sense for u all how many times have u been patted down by a dec officer i mean come on! if u have ur pistol IWB holster or something close to that and get stopped i can guarantee the officer is not gonna go feeling around between ur legs.... (great way to get kicked in the face) just a thought... now i can understand that law if ur HUNTING w the pistol but for self defence... come on! i would tell the officer that is infringing on my 2nd amendment rights and that i have no intention of hunting w it but i WILL NOT leave my self defence weapon at home when i very well may need it....

Rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it!!!!!!!

make sure you tell them your thoughts when you go apply...they'll probably move you right to the top of the list.

what list? sorry that 18 was a mistake.....

He was being sarcastic. He was basically saying that with that point of view your chances of actually getting approved for a pistol permit are slim.

Personally i am not trying to be mean but looking at your age you got a while to change your point of view and learn a lot before you can actually apply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6! Smith&Wesson 9mm don't leave home without it. Sometimes in the field I carry a Smith 38 with a 4" barrel instead of the 9. It's amazing when you see people say to carry an extra knife, flashlight etc but would hesitate to carry a sidearm. Unlike the west we really don't have the to worry so much about bears and mt lions but there are still animals with rabies or could be wound, protecting the young etc...and the most deadly creature in the woods, The 2 legged kind!!!

found it :)