Well someone....

growalot

Is about to have a bad day...lol

I had one more call to a neighbor about some trespassing to make...He just called me back...nice guy...bought a bunch of land behind us....so I just reinforced the call before track rule...and mentioned this springs turkey spot lighting...The young hunter did tell him of the talk he had with the neighbor he was trespassing on while spotting my woods....Then I happened to mention when the logging company owner was out and I caught him trespassing on our place...saying he was lost

Ohh boy...guess who had no idea that this logger was driving around on his property surveying his wood lot?

My .....from the tone in his voice...the phone call the logger gets...won't be a good one...lol

Wow That takes a set...the neighbor thanked me several times and we promised to take names and pics for each other in the future...I apologized for not calling sooner...I'd assumed from what the logger told me....he knew they were there...and on a 4 wheeler to boot...amazing...Goes to show...ya never know

My gosh Paula, you really are on a tear these days. Seems like you have nothing to do but hop in and out of these threads making your little unprovoked snide remarks. Do you ever have anything useful to say anymore or are you just here to see how many people you can irritate?

Believe me when i am telling you, there is no hostility in my typing. You are taking my words as they are not meant to be taken, sorry you have misunderstood. I am in a great mood. you should also remember who i speak to or hang with from this site is not your business or anyone's! Being a moderator your only concern with me would be, my language or my bulling. Thanks Doc for letting me get that off my chest.

Believe me when i am telling you, there is no hostility in my typing. You are taking my words as they are not meant to be taken, sorry you have misunderstood. I am in a great mood. you should also remember who i speak to or hang with from this site is not your business or anyone's! Being a moderator your only concern with me would be, my language or my bulling. Thanks Doc for letting me get that off my chest.

Your welcome. That's what I am here for....lol.

Paula.... if I misunderstood ...my bad and an apology

The neighbor was clueless because it's a vacation property that he does not live on...The logger apparently sold him wood paneling...some how he took that as an OK to trailer a 4 wheeler.... drive 20 miles during the week knowing the guy was working..... and tour a wood lot he had no business in...Plus tried to access our place to boot...but I surprised him..

The neighbor is a good guy but indicated as soon as ppl found out he owned land here they've been coming out of the wood work...he's had to go buy cams and post them around the property...told me he's about to get more seeing every time he comes up...there are new tracks in the grass driving to his woods

We are now a block of 4 owners trying to keep an eye out for each other...

• Like 1

Paula.... if I misunderstood ...my bad and an apology

The neighbor was clueless because it's a vacation property that he does not live on...The logger apparently sold him wood paneling...some how he took that as an OK to trailer a 4 wheeler.... drive 20 miles during the week knowing the guy was working..... and tour a wood lot he had no business in...Plus tried to access our place to boot...but I surprised him..

The neighbor is a good guy but indicated as soon as ppl found out he owned land here they've been coming out of the wood work...he's had to go buy cams and post them around the property...told me he's about to get more seeing every time he comes up...there are new tracks in the grass driving to his woods

We are now a block of 4 owners trying to keep an eye out for each other...

thats good you all watch each other

I caught a logger on our property a couple of years back.I asked him to leave since I knew there was no way whats so ever he had any ok from the owner he left and that was that I thought.Caught him marking trees on the other of the property a week later,he said he had permission and I should mind my bussiness.I assured him he was in a bad spot now and being from the Bronx I had no problem burying him where we were.I have not seen him since.

• Like 3

I caught a logger on our property a couple of years back.I asked him to leave since I knew there was no way whats so ever he had any ok from the owner he left and that was that I thought.Caught him marking trees on the other of the property a week later,he said he had permission and I should mind my bussiness.I assured him he was in a bad spot now and being from the Bronx I had no problem burying him where we were.I have not seen him since.

amazing the balls people have