CAMO CAMO CAMO!!!

Buckwild96

I went hunting with a friend this year and he had on a new sitka pattern. It looked great up close in the thick stuff but when he got out far he turned into a blue blob you could pick out with no problem. Probably just had the wrong colors for the background but that stuff is expensive so I don't know how you would buy it all for every background you are hunting in.

the new acu blends in with alot well.But to be technical.Don;t get caught up in all the camo propaganda.My grandfather used to kill them in his wool flannel and wool pants.As a matter of fact i just picked up some from salvation army today my self.Green german wool pants and johnson wool green and black flannel.I want to kill one in that settup.

The best way to check clothing is with a black light. If it glows under a black light, It glows to a deer. A lot of camo manufactors make camo that appeals to our senses by adding brighteners that are actually terrible for hunting. one other thing to watch for is overwashing your cloths so much that they get fuzzy. That fuzz creates a color that stands out and looks unnatural to a deer

Whatever happened to the Orange Camo that Dicks used to sell , went to Dicks and everything is regular camo - woodland,realtree and such ! Isnt blaze orange camo the "thing" for gun season anymore ? You can order it online I realise but I would prefer to try this stuff on first !

They usualy display the camo before gun season a week or two, but i do know that gandermountain has all their orange out.