4O

pistolp71

Went up over the weekend. Even with me sleeping half the time I saw a bunch of does and small bucks. Lots of forkies. Thought about sticking a doe but it was real warm out and didn't want to deal with it. I was actually looking to shoot a coyote with my bow more than anything.

I am next door to were you are hunting in the town of Franklin on swart hollow road. Not a lot of dere, lots of yotes, not also a lot of turkey. Seems the turkey is at a low from the past spring, lots of rain did the chicks in...I see most days the same adults doe's and there fawns...but so far not a buck to be found.

I am next door to were you are hunting in the town of Franklin on swart hollow road. Not a lot of dere, lots of yotes, not also a lot of turkey. Seems the turkey is at a low from the past spring, lots of rain did the chicks in...I see most days the same adults doe's and there fawns...but so far not a buck to be found.

Wow small world I hunt Franklin as well (Sherman Hill Road)

• 3 weeks later...

I hunt and Walton the only buck I've seen this fall was killed by a car in fromt of my house a few weeks ago. Wasn't a legal buck, new 3 point rule, but it would have been for my 15 year old nephew. Oh well... hopefully there are a couple of more that I haven't noticed.

Good luck to everyone this fall and be safe!!

opening day and only one shot at 830 am in back of me on the side hill. Went back in at 930 and took the wife to the store in Oneota and on the way back looked across from my house on swart hollow and on top of the hill there was 7 doe / fawns. Nothin in the Pm at all.

Edited by sweet old bill