forgot my arrows at home.should i go back out?hmmmm

arrow nocker

did the whole .55 mile hike to my spot before i realized i forgot my quiver at home on my work bench.It took me like 35 mins to do the walk in.I feel like such a dummy.Spooked every deer within two miles leaving the wooods.

Thinking of just finishing my wood stacking an going in around noon.What do you think? go back in till about noon or go in at noon?

Ha Ha I did the same thing last year,Was almost at camp when I realized what a dumbass i was.now I have 6 arrows in my bow case.So if I ever leave the quiver home I still have arrows with me I just have to carry them to my stand.I always attach my release to the bow So hopefully I never leave that behind.

I would go back out. Ive learned my lesson the hard way. I bow hunted for 6 hr and never saw a deer back when I first started hunting. But I was seeing squills all over the place. So I went back home grabbed the shot gun and went out squills hunting. 20 min later I had a 8 point in the low 130'ish standing 15 yrds from me raking a tree and making scrapes the whole time standing broadside while I sat there with the side by side 20 gauge laying across my lap, yap wide open in amazement. He finally left and I ran all the way back home grabbed the bow ran back for the evening hunt and never saw another deer.

Edited by erussell