Bad hunter?

Chef

Yesterday I was walking to my stand at the kensico reservoir in westchester. About 10 yards into the woods along the tral I always take there was a does skull bones only stuck to a tree about head high. I'm not really sure why I was bothered so much but I feel like I don't want to go back there it's public land and aparently there are some a$& hol:/s on it

It's a tribal warning...

The Kensico is a sacred hunting ground of the FUZZYBUMPER tribe, a tribe of primitive lesbian Amazons.

If they catch you there they'll dress you up in leather, engineer boots and a chain drive wallet and lock you up in a mud hut as a love slave.

• Like 12

It's a tribal warning...

The Kensico is a sacred hunting ground of the FUZZYBUMPER tribe, a tribe of primitive lesbian Amazons.

If they catch you there they'll dress you up in leather, engineer boots and a chain drive wallet and lock you up in a mud hut as a love slave.

Are they currently accepting applications ? LOL
  • Like 1

It's a tribal warning...

gonna need directions to this place...LOL

I wouldn't be to concerned....more than likely someone found the skull and stuck it there to make it easier to find on the way out...or just some young hunter screwing around....i'm sure it was meaningless

To answer the first question it was an old skull, and no it was not at lauden it was at big pininsula I saw one deer in there the first week of the season since then I have seen at least one hunter every time out and no deer.... I hate crowded public land

Yesterday I was walking to my stand at the kensico reservoir in westchester. About 10 yards into the woods along the tral I always take there was a does skull bones only stuck to a tree about head high. I'm not really sure why I was bothered so much but I feel like I don't want to go back there it's public land and aparently there are some a$& hol:/s on it

While at Kensico Reservoir, can you make sure my boat is still there? I havent fished Kensico since July. Thanks!

While at Kensico Reservoir, can you make sure my boat is still there? I havent fished Kensico since July. Thanks!

How about me and you meet up use ur boat to get as far out on the penisula ass possible and hunt out there bet there will be no one within 50 acres of us

What deer are you hunting in the middle of a lake or am I missing something obvious?

Elmo, for a nickname that represents a character full of hair....

But to answer your question, Big Peninsula in the Big K can be hunted, from boat. Just wait for the deer to get a drink and send one flying.