What do you use as your drag rag

Chef

I use a key wick tied to 10 pound mono fishing line. I wrap it around a small piece of stick & keep it in a zip lock bag (rinse it out in clean water after every use then freshen it up again) I guess you could use any piece of cotton cloth as long as you wash it in some kind of scent free soap.

OK, what's a drag rag?

Any pc of cloth you can find soaked in Doe in heat urine. Tie to a pc of string and drag it to your stand to make a trail of scent that bucks will be more than happy to follow. Key is dragging in a big circle where you start so if the buck heads on the trail in the wrong direction he will circle back to you.

Been using a retract-a-drag for several years and I would highly recommend! http://www.cabelas.com/scent-accessories-retract-a-drag-combo.shtml It is the ultimate! Scent pad is self contained, pull out the plastic tab, the line is 6'+ long, when you're done you just wind the line back in like a little fishing reel! The line never gets tangled up, you don't get your scent on the scent pad or line, and it's all self contained when the lid is on, so you're not smelling like doe uring when you get home! B) I use to use a string and cloth method, but it sucked, especially when the line got tangled, and I needed to handle the line to untangle and would get my scent on the line!

BTW, I see Walmart has them for $10.54 online.