DEC's gonna have a field day..........

jjb4900

Non-sense. You MUST be caught in the act.

I got hit by a drunk driver. he fled the scene. When the cops found him 2 days later, he wasn't drunk. Never arrested for drunk driving. only leaving the scene of an accicent, which is a slap on the wrist.

if he fled the scene how do you know he was drunk?

and I love the old "give me a ticket, I'll fight it in court and win".....do they really think the Officer loses either way? they get paid to go to court, while the offender really loses either way....a day off of work and the possibilty of needing to hire a lawyer, where's the satisfaction of in all that inconvenience?

if he fled the scene how do you know he was drunk?

good question. He stopped, stumbled out of his car, said he would get back in his car to get his license and insurance card, he stumbled, then fell into his car. Throw it in reverse, then drive, and hit another car leaving the scene. 3 witnesses called 911.

But, as I said, when the cops finally found him, he was sober. so he gets a slap on the wrist for leaving the scene. It's a minor violation. like a parking ticket. And no proof he was wasted.

I know that in 8j last year if you brought your deer to the butcher and then didnt report it, At the end of the season you got a wonderful ticket for 250, I had to go to court for a traffic ticket and there was alot of guys in there that had those failure to report tickets, The town and state made alot of money that day,

The EnCon officers aren't usually the ones that check the deer at the butcher... it is usually a biologist that couldn't care less that there is corn in the deers teeth... they are there to check numbers, sexes and ages.

here it is the officers. They write down tag numbers then check for reporting later and ticket you if you havent