My dads first deer, and its a GIANT!!!!

Hunting3m

• 8 months later...

Hahaha. Hey cuz, its albert. yesterday I was reading your post about getting a pack and for some reason I was wondering if that was you.

Couple of things,

the enthusiam you show for hunting (online writing about it in july) tells me "you got the bug", just like tommy,me and your papa and my dad, who was hunting those woods since 1960s. Its great u and your dad are now part of the crew, and the tradition.

Remember that whatever the numerical value of what that buck scores is nothing compared to the value of what we do, as family, as we continue to learn about the woods and work as hard as we do to find our bucks.

Great to see ya on here! Now don't be telling these guys too much, ya hear! Haha

Hahaha. Hey cuz, its albert. yesterday I was reading your post about getting a pack and for some reason I was wondering if that was you.

Couple of things,

the enthusiam you show for hunting (online writing about it in july) tells me "you got the bug", just like tommy,me and your papa and my dad, who was hunting those woods since 1960s. Its great u and your dad are now part of the crew, and the tradition.

Remember that whatever the numerical value of what that buck scores is nothing compared to the value of what we do, as family, as we continue to learn about the woods and work as hard as we do to find our bucks.

Great to see ya on here! Now don't be telling these guys too much, ya hear! Haha

Hey cousin! Awesome! Yeah camp is always the best. look forward to it every year, glad dad took up the sport with me or i dont know what i would be doing all the time.  

Absolutely!!

• Like 1

Those numbers mean NOTHING in the value of the trophy...

Take my word for it, young feller, your Dad's buck would be the buck of a lifetime for MOST of us mere mortals, especially taken on public land..

Congrats to your Dad..

• Like 2