7mm 08 for sale

i dont hate it. i bought for my nephew who in turn said he didnt want a baby gun. he wants a higher caliber. he just dont get it, is all. irritates me. so, i already have another 7mm08 and dont need 2. thought he would be thankful since his parents wont do anything for him like that.

Baby gun???? This kid needs some learn'n.. I switched to a 7mm- 08 a while back and have taken a few bucks with it. I use to use an 06. The 08 puts them down just as fast but in a lighter gun and with way less recoil. I took a decent buck on opening day at close to 200 yds. Held right on him and he went maybe 30 yards.

These young guys think that bigger is better.( 300 Win. Mag. sounds cooler than 30-30) After they get some gray hairs , they'll see the light..

Shipping is usually ~20 from FFL to FFL,(normally) dont really matter what state,transfer at my local is another(usually $30, I have a lot of recipts,would need to look to verify)) What is the best you can do on it?

EDIT: Quite possible I could pick it up/transfer at your location.I am @ exit33 81 :)

PM/Email pics if ya could please.

Edited by Single_shot