whackos at it again......Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut

tughillhunter

Wow are you really that out of touch. Sorry I did not respond sooner but I was out today living my life not sitting at the computer all day like a few of you overachievers. I never brag about the bucks I shoot. In fact I keep the information about the bucks I shoot pretty much to a small select group of friends beause I have delt with this same exact male ego nonsense before. I have never put a pic of any of the bucks on this type of website and have never entered them in P&Y because I do not need the attention. I am not saying I am against someone who does just not my thing. I brought it up to sits in trees in response to his sexiest and condescending post to me where he tried pulling the men are superiour to woman crap. Apprently your a liitle slow and did/could not pick up that in his post so what better time to let him know that I have killed bigger bucks than him than after a sexiest post like that. Now you and your highy intellicual friend from Tug Hill want to think I shot them High Fence or that I am lying even better. Great! Makes me feel that much better knowing that it gets under your skin because you were "chicked".

i dont give to ss if u are a "chick" or not. Like i said, your either lying or a high fencer. you didnt put a pic up because it never happened. real hunters dont brag about bucks they shoot anyways. they share the joy with others who do the same.

Yeah I guess Doc having the opinion that people on this site wish for such horrific news is ok but what ever you do dont make any personal attacks. Thats not allowed. Makes so much more sense now. Thanks for clearing that one up.

It is his opinion, why do you take it personal? That is what this blog is about, post your opinion and don't take it personal.

If you don't think some people in Washington DC aren't considering this collateral damage and are glad it happened then your newstream is very limited. They will try and use an act like this to fundamentally change the United States beyond what you can comprehend. The first phase of stripping the nation of its religious identity is already underway.

I hope there is a solution we can all live with and it saves the lives of innocent people. This world has really changed, I pray my kids can bring up their children in a world that I remember. I'm 1 year short of 50 a never could remember horrific actions like this when I was a young individual. God bless those lost to these crimes.

Any of us that have a few years on us can make the same observation that we can't remember horrific actions like this back in our youth. And you know what, semi-automatic rifles were already invented back when I was a kid. Basicly there is not one significant feature of any of the guns produced since those more tranquil days that could be expected to have caused this change toward violence.... None! The only thing that has changed are the people and their attitudes toward life and the value of human beings. And yet we insist that the solutions will be found by doing something about guns. What convoluted thinking!

Any of us that have a few years on us can make the same observation that we can't remember horrific actions like this back in our youth. And you know what, semi-automatic rifles were already invented back when I was a kid. Basicly there is not one significant feature of any of the guns produced since those more tranquil days that could be expected to have caused this change toward violence.... None! The only thing that has changed are the people and their attitudes toward life and the value of human beings. And yet we insist that the solutions will be found by doing something about guns. What convoluted thinking!

Ok there, you are so off base with this. You have really brought some coveted thinking to this thread. "I keep getting the feeling that there are way too many people who welcome the news of each of these tragedies because each one serves as fuel for their anti-gun agendas. " I was appalled by what you said. Maybe you should give it a break for a while. Think about what you write before you post it. I'm done here........goodl luck to us all, like I said in the last post I hope there can be some way our kids can grow up in a safer world.

• Like 1

Ok there, you are so off base with this. You have really brought some coveted thinking to this thread. "I keep getting the feeling that there are way too many people who welcome the news of each of these tragedies because each one serves as fuel for their anti-gun agendas. " I was appalled by what you said. Maybe you should give it a break for a while. Think about what you write before you post it. I'm done here........goodl luck to us all, like I said in the last post I hope there can be some way our kids can grow up in a safer world.

Is this another one of those who consider themselves to be someone that I was talking about. What does that say about you? And don't be telling me to take a break. Just because you can't handle the truth or even any reasonable conversation, don't expect people to accomodate your shortcomings.

Now, I assume you didn't even read the quote that you attached to your reply since it had absolutely nothing to do with what you responded to. If you are one of those people that I was talking about, don't be putting the blame for that off on me. That's simply your own self-made problem. If it appalls you that you are identifying with the kind of exploitive people that I was speaking of, maybe you had better take on a little self introspection and figure out why you believe I was talking about you. Think about that.

You shouldn't be appalled by the statement, but rather the people who use the tragedy to further their agenda. It would be nice to think that everyone shares our values and beliefs, but you must remember that their are those that have the same hatred in their hearts as the shooter had in his.

Edited by wooffer

Is obama and company going to ban the same guns he and Holder walked to Mexico that were used on Americans?

Why doesn't the media eat that up like they are the CT shooting? Can somebody google and paste what Morgan Freeman said about this type of thing? My phone sux.

Maybe because there weren't 20 little kids killed. You're an idiot.

This President has overseen the nation while it sets a record for public mass murders, domestically and abroad. Does anyone think banning a gun will change anything. We need a culture change.

In his own words:

"As a nation, we have endured far too many of these tragedies in the last few years," he said in his weekly radio address Saturday. "An elementary school in Newtown. A shopping mall in Oregon. A house of worship in Wisconsin. A movie theater in Colorado. Countless street corners in places like Chicago and Philadelphia."

Edited by wooffer

On a local forum, a lady has already have action happening and wants police at the school.

On another forum, he received a call that they want to have police in the school this week.

Where is this going to lead to? This will become a weaning process that will probably end with - the TSA doing their thing at schools. Experienced gropers.

Remember, the TSA at the airport has more power than the police. Think about this.And my niece is one.

I do believe that is where it will lead. Weaning the boiling frog.

Edited by tony m
  • Like 1

You harvested 8 bucks and they all would make for the record books. HA.

Do you have a picture to prove it. No offense but I have never heard of anyone in ny or anywere for that matter that happen to take 8 deer and they would all be a record.

Yea right.

Well I am 44 years old and i have been hunting deer for 28 years so taken 8 bucks that are over 125 does not seem that hard to believe . I have pics of all of them and nothing to prove to . I know people who have taken alot more than 8 P&Y bucks. Anywhere? I have friends in the the midwest that kill P&Y every year. Its not that uncommon out there. My bucks score between 133 and 151 for the record. Did not want to make a big deal out of it but thought it was a good way to show the guy with the men are better attiude thats not the case.

Is this another one of those who consider themselves to be someone that I was talking about. What does that say about you? And don't be telling me to take a break. Just because you can't handle the truth or even any reasonable conversation, don't expect people to accomodate your shortcomings.

Now, I assume you didn't even read the quote that you attached to your reply since it had absolutely nothing to do with what you responded to. If you are one of those people that I was talking about, don't be putting the blame for that off on me. That's simply your own self-made problem. If it appalls you that you are identifying with the kind of exploitive people that I was speaking of, maybe you had better take on a little self introspection and figure out why you believe I was talking about you. Think about that.

Even when you are wrong you just will not accept it. Keep fighting to prove how right you are.

Well I am 44 years old and i have been hunting deer for 28 years so taken 8 bucks that are over 125 does not seem that hard to believe . I have pics of all of them and nothing to prove to . I know people who have taken alot more than 8 P&Y bucks. Anywhere? I have friends in the the midwest that kill P&Y every year. Its not that uncommon out there. My bucks score between 133 and 151 for the record. Did not want to make a big deal out of it but thought it was a good way to show the guy with the men are better attiude thats not the case.

ok grow making two accounts is against the rules.

Is this another one of those who consider themselves to be someone that I was talking about. What does that say about you? And don't be telling me to take a break. Just because you can't handle the truth or even any reasonable conversation, don't expect people to accommodate your shortcomings.

Well I am just so done with this. So much negativity here. Looks very apparent to me that Doc has dug a pretty big hole for himself. I thank everyone who has sent me private messages with your support. I will say say what you all said is very true. These moderators don't like what they hear and its just one post after another of them trying to stick together and wear you down, ex. We will ban you from this site if you keep it up. I even had one tell me tonight that even though one of his friends was being very negative with me it was because I provoked him. Amazing that grown men will sit here for hours on this site just trying to push their agenda on us over and over again. If you surround yourself with positive energy you are usually positive same goes for negative energy and man has that been proven here.

POPIT..you are way too defensive and have a huge "these damn men" chip on your shoulder. A lot of "negativity" from you too ya know. Just respond and move on with out the bashing. No big deal

And register those bucks. Its something to be proud of.

• Like 1

Was just talking to my wife about this, and she brought up a very valid point... the one thing that has changed , and could be leading to these things is the infiltration of the internet into everyones lives. She described it as "at one point you may have had this sick f**k, but (s)he'd be alone with his/her thoughts, now (s)he has forums and chatrooms and websites to meet others who think like him/her and hone his/her sick f**ckdedness, and the media to spread his/her story across the internet when (s)he's done these things"

Was just talking to my wife about this, and she brought up a very valid point... the one thing that has changed , and could be leading to these things is the infiltration of the internet into everyones lives. She described it as "at one point you may have had this sick f**k, but (s)he'd be alone with his/her thoughts, now (s)he has forums and chatrooms and websites to meet others who think like him/her and hone his/her sick f**ckdedness, and the media to spread his/her story across the internet when (s)he's done these things"

POPIT..you are way too defensive and have a huge "these damn men" chip on your shoulder. A lot of "negativity" from you too ya know. Just respond and move on with out the bashing. No big deal

And register those bucks. Its something to be proud of.

Ants , thanks for the advice. You are right. Thanks about the bucks also.