IPhone 5

Lawdwaz

I had the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, went to a droid razr maxx hd loved the battery life but returned it for an iPhone 5 after 2 weeks. I don't use it to its full potential but I use it for a lot of different things. Once I got the issues worked out I had with my tapatalk it is a great app and I am on here a lot more often.

i have an older galaxy s, seems to work great for a non tech me. couple of apps i found thati like...

turkey, duck, goose and coyote calls. cant use them in the woods but its fun to mess with the dogs!

brightest flashlight. very handy.

strelok ballistics. never needed it in the woods but a ton of information.

converterpad. very handy for all sorts of conversions, metric to standard, sqaure feet to acres, grains to grams, its about endless.

gpsspeedomet. gives speed, direction and elevation. found it handy in the boat.

all of these apps were free.

another battery saving hint, where we are at (especially in the woods) cell service is in and out. our phones will kill a battery in a couple of hours searching for signal. if you put it in airplane mode when you have no signal, or your signals in and out, the phone stops searching for a signal and it saves the battery until you get out of where your at. (that trick works on all cell phones)

I've had my iPhone 4 ever since they were released for Verizon customers. I love it. The only reason i won't upgrade to the 5 is because Verizon no longer offers unlimited data. I currently have unlimited data because i was grandfathered in. ScoutLook is definitely a great app! I use it all the time. Also i suggest getting an otterbox case if you haven't already. They're great and they even come in camo.

Good tips you guys, thanks.

I picked up a spare ear bud (single ear bud) at Walmart last week for $7.00 and it works great. The other one (with two ear buds on it) is a PIA, always getting tangled up and all.

I need to pick up a car charger for it now. Any tips on that? Anything I need to avoid??

Good tips you guys, thanks.

I picked up a spare ear bud (single ear bud) at Walmart last week for $7.00 and it works great. The other one (with two ear buds on it) is a PIA, always getting tangled up and all.

I need to pick up a car charger for it now. Any tips on that? Anything I need to avoid??

Get a car USB charger, and use existing iPhone cable.

LOL... Area 51 NO ENTRY Classified Data Storage Area Use of Deadly Force Authorized

post-2634-0-47420300-1362254667_thumb.jp

larry i just buy a reg set of earbuds and cut the one wire off where it comes out of the splitter.... works great... BUY A COMFORTABLE SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your ears will thank you!!! and yes all you need is a 12v to usb adapter... got mine at dollar general... almost all gas stations near a large highway (like the 81 or 90) should have em

I'll need another Iphone cable also as I'd want to leave it in the truck AND, I'll have to get two of everything because I need a charger for each truck.

Make sure you get a quality cable, because some will not be compatible with your iPhone. It'll tell you it won't charge.

• 10 months later...

I had an upgrade to get the Iphone5 for $199, so I bought it and sold it for $600. Easiest $ I ever made. I'll stick with my htc evo.

Hey Bizzy..................I see you smartened up.  (read all your posts in the thread)

Still wanna buy my house?

I understand though................................... :bye: