I don’t mean to be insensitive to the victims, families or anyone effected by recent events. But, these bills are truly ridiculous. I blame ignorance and the media spewing inaccurate information in just about every article written concerning violent crimes involving firearms. I agree something has to change, but altering our gun laws based on aesthetic features of a firearm. I don’t understand.

• Like 1

if that makes somebody a felon then i guess 90 percent of people on here are gonna be. cause most people own atleast one semi auto 22 or rifle .....lol i guess theres gonna be alot of coyotes running around then cause everybody on ny predator hunting association hunts with semi autos wether its a 22 or a centerfire..

Edited by hung4wheeler
  • Like 1

i dont own any rifles, what are you talking about. I just have a muzzle loader.

shooosh dont say that... black powder is explosive .. so aint pyrodex . all that smoke aint good for the ozone lol and its dangerous... just jokin . but ya never know what they are gonna try to ban

Edited by hung4wheeler

if these bills get passed theres gonna be alot of outlaws and felons...we are moving one step closer to a dictatorship ran country every day ... i didnt believe all the hype about ammo shortage untill i went to crossgates at dicks sporting goods and there was no 223 ammo or 308 and thats no bs ...when i asked the guy where did the ammo go and asked did they pull it from the shelf he said id have to inquire with the manager and ask him.....