I wonder if this optic looks decent at all. Since it is quite inexpensive. Any recommendations?

It looks like an airgun scope, as it has AO. The ring options are excellent for those that have different mounts. The Benjamin Marauder uses 11mm dovetail mounts but most magnum springers use weaver style mounts. The option to choose rings is a huge plus for airgunners.

I wouldn't count on mounting this scope on a high recoil gun though. Looks like it has the bells and whistles, but the price is low for you to expect quality. Good luck!

It looks like an airgun scope, as it has AO. The ring options are excellent for those that have different mounts. The Benjamin Marauder uses 11mm dovetail mounts but most magnum springers use weaver style mounts. The option to choose rings is a huge plus for airgunners.

I wouldn't count on mounting this scope on a high recoil gun though. Looks like it has the bells and whistles, but the price is low for you to expect quality. Good luck!

Air guns recoil can destroy a scope quicker than you'd believe. I wouldn't put that thing on a garden hose...........

Having an AO sure doesn't mark it as an airgun scope.

You get what you pay for. I'd bet its junk. Do you self a favor and get a good quality scope. You don't have to spend crazy money on one. Just shop around. One could be had for well under $200.

watch ebay you can get a nixon for under 150 ship inc.

Ants (cicero) I will be at the rink 2nd week in April for Grey Wolves Tourney always a good time.!