22 Mag Critical Defense ammo for sale

Its cake to ship ammo and doesnt cost any more than anything else.I have shipped ammo tons of times in one of those if it fits it ships boxes.You need to print a ORM-D label(google it), cut out and tape to a least one side of box.

Per UPS:

UPS accepts domestic ground shipments of ammunition that have been classified by the shipper as "Cartridges, small arms", "ORM-D" (Other Regulated Material). The package must be properly marked according to the requirements of Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (49 CFR). Contact the Hazardous Material Support Center at 800-554-9964 for details on regulatory information."

DO NOT EVER ship or try to ship loaded rounds,powder or primers,via USPS it is a felony.They DO ship firearms,unloaded ofcourse.I have done it,it is legal.You can NOT have any markings on the outside of the shipping container that states it is a firearm.

Edited by Single_shot

Most if not all UPS stores will not ship ammo unless they have the license to do so.I have always had to go to the UPS main shipping hub or the main hub for Fedex like in an industial park.I would call ahead before wasteing gas.

this is correct^^^ just went thru all this last week.