Need help with a dilemma

Local Gunshop is will to trade a used springfield armory trp 1911 or new kimber super carry pro 1911 for my windhamweaponry src AR-15 with extras that I have about $1000 in to

Should I trade even and avoid registration or should I keep the AR-15 because if the law isn't over turned I will never be able to get another one?

Local Gunshop is will to trade a used springfield armory trp 1911 or new kimber super carry pro 1911 for my windhamweaponry src AR-15 with extras that I have about $1000 in to

Should I trade even and avoid registration or should I keep the AR-15 because if the law isn't over turned I will never be able to get another one?

Keep your rifle.

Keep it. I unloaded mine literally the day before the ban, because I wanted to pick up an AR10. I was not able to get the AR10 before the law got signed in. Now I have no AR anything.

Buy out of state....... (and dont tell em i sent you, i wouldnt wanna get in trouble LOL)

Well I already have a 1911 that was given to me but it isn't very high quality it was a kit someone put together in the 80's. it doesn't have a magazine and needs a new grip safety, sear spring, and possibly a hammer spring. I figured a $1300 pistol for a $1000 AR wasn't a bad deal. I guess I will slowly modify my 1911 in to something similar to the Springfield trp

keep it... good self defence weapon....

I never intended it to be a self defense weapon. I bought it as coyote/target/plinking gun. And I have other guns that could be dedicated to each one of those. But I might just keep it.

Edited by noahmstone

Well I have had it for a month and a half and haven't fired a round out it yet. I Was waiting for my vacation in a couple weeks to sight in and try it on coyotes. It would probably be used a once or twice a year on coyotes and multiple time throughout the summer for target/plinking. So it really wouldn't get used that much. But at the same time I keep thinking there is a chance I will never be able to own another in NYS.