petition supporting squirrel hunting event in Holley N.Y.

Thank you everyone for signing. I only know what I hear at work as I bought a ticket to this event from a coworker.I have heard that some of the organizers have had threatening phone calls at home by those that oppose the event but the event is going on as planned. These anti-hunters are in another fictional world.

• 2 weeks later...

I was told there was over a 400 % increase in tickets sold.I wish the New York City antis that feel they are morally and intelectually superior would just go to Central Park,drink lattes and feed the squirrels instead of being drama queens and trying to satisfy some Disney like agenda that makes them feel good.

I was told there was over a 400 % increase in tickets sold.I wish the New York City antis that feel they are morally and intelectually superior would just go to Central Park,drink lattes and feed the squirrels instead of being drama queens and trying to satisfy some Disney like agenda that makes them feel good.

Thats a big part of it, people from Avella's district which is Queens, only know habituated squirrels not rural squirrels. They dont know how hard it can be to actually bag a limit of them.

Done signed that thing!

These are the same people who would cringe and cry how can you eat a bunny rabbit. I grew up eating rabbit every Sunday my whole life in my Brooklyn home. The same one's who drove all the live poultry markets out of business, who prefer a meat from some unknown source or huge multinational. ah don't get me started!

...and squirrel hunting is one of the hardest hunting there is.