MSAR will make NY compliant magazines

Not that I like to see this but they are smart to do it from a business standpoint.If they are the only ones making them then they have cornered the market first.Even if others follow they will have the upper hand with time on their side.

I think they should stand up to the stupid laws instead of bowing to them... i dont care HOW smart it may be from a business standpoint... they WILL lose customers because of this im sure

I think they should stand up to the stupid laws instead of bowing to them... i dont care HOW smart it may be from a business standpoint... they WILL lose customers because of this im sure

I don't think they will lose any customers, the majority of people have shown time and time again that they are willing to be pushed around by the gov't, much like a company will step up and take up the slack from the companies who stated they won't sell to us and continue to sell to NYer's all in the name of the almighty dollar.

I have mixed reactions to this as well. Companies should not comply to the ridiculous laws made by the government but at the same time, by making these products they're allowing civilians to have some firearms they normally wouldn't be allowed to have. I think HectorBuckBuster said it best. The best strategy for these companies is to not sell to the government. Problem is most of the companies so far that has gone with the ban so far has little business with government to begin with. I'm still waiting for companies like Glock and Remington to refuse business with NY government. Only then will the government feel a major impact.