So much for Cuo-Bama's gun control laws...

Story on News12.com about some guy who goes into a Massapequa Walmart, tries to steal some CDs and DVDs, police are called and they arrest him and they find a stolen loaded handgun, brass knuckles, a dagger-style knife and prescription pills on the suspect.

So let me see if I understand Cuo-Bama's logic - He had a handgun even though it was not legal for him to own it since it was stolen. He will probably get a light sentence saying he needs help and he'll be back on the streets in 2 years. Meanwhile someone who legally bought a gun before the gun laws changed but doesn't turn in his magazine of more than 7 rounds or doesn't register their AR will be prosecuted even though they do no harm to anyone. Ahh! Got it!

• Like 1

can it really be possible that the politicians are that stupid to think these laws are going to make a difference in crime rates?

I believe the contrary (Place you tin fol hat on at this point). I actually believe they know the new regulations will do nothing to change the crime ratesand will use that point as a justification to expand the gun bans further.

• Like 2