My Canada Goose

Rev Ev

I didn't have one in my collection yet and I really like birds. It was only about a month and a half late, after an already projected year completion. But the guy did a really nice job. He didn't call me before he did it, but I would have liked an open bill instead of the closed. I have a band that needs to go on his foot. I really like him cupping, looks like he did just before...

post-1251-0-41132900-1362261658_thumb.jp

• Like 3

You should include a habitat of astro turf, a golf tee, and droppings underneath him for added realism,lol!

J/K- the mount looks great, and a nice change from antlers all the time............ did I just say that! :swoon:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

very nice! I enjoy bird mounts

I didn't have one in my collection yet and I really like birds. It was only about a month and a half late, after an already projected year completion. But the guy did a really nice job. He didn't call me before he did it, but I would have liked an open bill instead of the closed. I have a band that needs to go on his foot. I really like him cupping, looks like he did just before...