inflatable decoys?

TeeBugg

Never tried the inflatable ones...Always had the foldable, semi rigid foam and/or rubber ones. I would assume that the inflatable are easier to pack. I have two hens right now, maybe I'll add an inflatable Jake to the mix.

Sent from my ADR8995 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by WNY_Whitetailer

With the old arrows does it allow alot more movement?

It can in a higher wind situration, but I just tie the tails with a piece of kite string  and stake the other end to the ground with a stick.  Had one episode where a jake got tangled in the string and dragged the whole works off into the brush. It was quite comical and he did get loose, but he didn't like that hen anymore, LOL. I also control movement with another piece of string to the blind, sometimes.

I'll move the decoy slightly when I get action from a wanted party. Most of the time, it will draw attention early in the season, but the birds get smart real fast. The kite sting can break quite easily, that's the intent for it's use. I like the arrows because their long enough to go into the ground, and also work well in hollows where visibility is an issue. If u leave the fletching on, that will add friction to the decay also.

I have had mine so long I do not remember which brand.But the do work.I have had turkeys,2 Yotes,1 fox and the funnest was I had a young spike buck charge and kick it down with it's hoofs.

Had deer come close, but figured that was due to human sent. I got video of turkeys chasing deer right out of the field.

• 3 weeks later...