Mountain Lion Video

BizCT

Comes with the territory of living there. My uncle lives in the city of boulder Colorado and dogs get snatched up by lions time to time. My cousins who bike to school, learn in school what to do if they come across a bear or lion when riding on bike. Boulder is not a small city either. The animals come down off the mountains<br /><br />Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Probably a tree hugging anti gun dude.  

I'd of had a 12ga locked & loaded and maybe sent a couple rounds towards them, just to give them a little heads up.

Because he likes seeing mountain lions and doesn't pump them full of lead when they come around? I guess I'm a tree hugger too.

Because he likes seeing mountain lions and doesn't pump them full of lead when they come around? I guess I'm a tree hugger too.

No because the state is full of tree huggers.

If you had three mountain lions looking in your window you'd be amused?  Bull schit.....

Okay ..... What do you suppose those cats were looking for when they payed that guy a visit? What do you suppose would have happened if they had caught him outside away from protection? What is making these animals that are supposed to be super-secretive so completely unafraid of human scent and dwellings?

I'll be honest, I am very happy that we don't have those kinds of situations around here. Imagine that long walk through the woods in the pre-dawn darkness as you head to your bowhunting stand......lol. Oh yeah, and they are really good tree-climbers.